HORRIBLE

YES I TRIED CUSTOMER SERVICE TO LET THEM KNOW MY PLANNER IS NOT RIGHT !!!! THE SITE IS NOT CUSTOMER FRIENDLY I TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO UPDATE MY CHANGES I COULD NOT AND KEPT BEING DIRECTED TO CHECK OUT AGAIN WHEN I ALREADY PAID FOR THE PLANNER . THERE WAS A GUY NAMED DAN STATING HE DID NOT UNDERSTAND AND DID NOTHING , i WANT MY MONEY BACK OR MY PLANNER FIXED RIGHT ( THIS IS THE WAY DISABLED VETERANS ARE TREATED. MY PLANNER IS NOT FINISHED AND I DO NOT HAVE THE OPTION TO EDIT IT AND ALSO FEEL THERE SHOULD BE SOMEONE TO CALL TO HELP TO MAKE SURE YOUR PLANNER IS THE WAY YOU WANT IT !!!!!!!
ID
Cons
  • Not willing to help fix the problem
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
fix my planner and also refund some of my money

Getting stiffed by Agendio

This is a company that hires developers of one sort or the other, engages them on very tasks and then changes his mind (repeadedly) on what he wants or says he wants and then refuses to pay for what has been done. A little research will show that he has a history of this type of behavior and a history of ***-poor project management. He cannot articulate his requirements, is unwilling to provide specifications, goes round and round on the task itself and then - even when he claims it's ok - says it's useless and then refuses to pay. Definitely somebody you do NOT want to do business with - on any basis.

Hey, guess what, you’re not the pissed off customer – we are. We’ve worked here a long time and we don’t see things as you do.

We were your customer, you were the supplier and you failed us completely. If anyone has the right to post at this site, it should be us posting about you and slandering your name. But we don’t do that.

Instead of writing incorrect and cowardly anonymous accusations, you should look at your low-quality work and your slowness. You missed your deadlines, the work was not good, your key employee quit without notice and you claimed your people were fully qualified to do the work, but they weren’t.

So we ended up throwing all your work in the garbage, even after paying you a few times, but not before we all wasted time working with you.

The problem here is not us, it’s you, and the proof is that since you’re gone from the project, we created a great product that is getting great reviews. So as far as we’re concerned, you’re the company with whom people should not want to do business.

ID
Montreal, Quebec
Cons
  • Integrity
  • Ethics
  • Project management
Reason of review
Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article