Verified Reviewer
Junior Reviewer

Incompetent Doctor Watch Out

Normally, I don’t have time to complain but feel obligated warn others. I’ve been using Juvederm for over 12 years. I don’t look my age but try to maintain. No one believes I'm in my 50's. I went to Dr. Elvis Torres last week to inject 2 small areas on my chin and small spot on my check. – Well, he missed the areas – It’s horrible!!! I have a knot on my chin in two areas from over injecting. I spent $550 for the procedure. Usually, my plastic surgeon does my injections – but for convenience I tried Ageless. I have a ripple in my cheek – that’s visible. The results have caused a false wrinkle. I went to his office to have the areas dissolved. He was in total denial and an excuse for everything - I kept pointing out – that’s not the problem area – why did you inject me there and not over here? I wasn't happy - I can feel the knots which are very painful- see the ripples. He was very extremely argumentative. His solution was to send me to a plastic surgeon and get a letter that he screwed up! Seriously, he’s advertises as the expert. Obviously, he's not certified to perform these procedures otherwise why go to another for a second opinion. He stated he would need to order the medicine to dissolve it. Several months ago, he suckered me into getting a Vampire peel and radio frequency which cost over $2800. I decided to move forward with hesitation. Neither procedure was worth the money. It was my decision. Don’t waste your time and listen to hype. He’s an amateur. I should have known when he had to draw all over my face a map. The competent surgeons don’t draw because they already know where to inject. Now I’m deformed with lumps and out a bunch of money. WATCH-OUT -
ID
Katy, Texas
Reason of review
Bad quality

Verified Reviewer
Junior Reviewer

Clueless Doctor Watchout

Update by user Jan 22, 2015

I posted this report - last night - Also, on the rip off report - They're experts at covering their tracks and burying complaints. They had someone in their office respond to my complaint.

Original review posted by user Jan 21, 2015
Normally, I don’t have time to complain but feel obligated warn others. I’ve been using Juvederm for over 12 years. I don’t look my age but try to maintain. I went to Dr. Elvis Torres last week to inject 2 small areas on my chin and small spot on my check. – Well, he missed the areas – It’s horrible!!! I have a knot on my chin in two areas from over injecting. I spent $550 for the procedure. Usually, my plastic surgeon does my injections – but for convenience I tried Ageless. I have a ripple in my cheek – that’s visible. The results have caused a false wrinkle. I went to his office to have the areas dissolved. He was in total denial and an excuse for everything - I kept pointing out – that’s not the problem area – why did you inject me there and not over here? He missed. His solution was to send me to a plastic surgeon and get a letter that he screwed up! Seriously, he’s advertises as the expert. He stated he would need to order the medicine to dissolve it. Several months ago, he suckered me into getting a Vampire peel and radio frequency which cost over $2800. I decided to move forward with hesitation. Neither procedure was worth the money. It was my decision. Don’t waste your time and listen to hype. He’s an amateur. I should have known when he had to draw all over my face a map. The competent surgeons don’t draw because they already know where to inject. Now I’m deformed with lumps and out a bunch of money. WATCH-OUT -
ID
Katy, Texas
Cons
  • Incompetent doctor
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article