Great dentist!

I would HIGHLY recommend Afinia dental, particularly Dr. Killgore! Over the years I've had bi-yearly cleanings and x-rays with them. Recently, I had to have 2 crowns and another tooth filled. Everyone in the office made me feel very relaxed and comfortable. I was informed with the cost of the procedures before any work was done. If I'd not been given that information I would have asked for it. Thanks to Dr. Killgore and the rest of his staff for making my dental procedures pleasant!
ID
Mason, Ohio
Reason of review
My dental work was done for a reasonable cost. My teeth look beautiful & I'm painfree! Thank you, Afinia!

Afinia Coupon Ripoff

Avoid Afinia dental services in Westchester Ohio, they lure you in with a discount coupon and then inform you that you will have to make a return visit and that the coupon doesn't cover the cleaning you need. A Total RIPOFF ! If it sounds too good to be true it probably is and THIS IS definitely the case with AFINIA DENTAL! A typical bait and switch scam, they didn't even start with the exam, the xray tech said that I would have to make another appointment and that the coupon did not cover the cleaning I would need. No one ever looked. AVOID AFINIA DENTAL! Another Patient Mill. The only thing that will be cleaner after visiting AFINIA will be your bank account.

Dear User Angelsanchezz,

I am a representative of Afinia Dental, and I wanted to take a moment to address your complaint, and extend my apologies for your experience. We take customer satisfaction very seriously, and though I am disheartened by the review of your experience with us, I find solace in the fact that you seem to be the only customer in our years of experience that has posted a negative review of our practice on this site.

The coupon you are referring to was redeemed successfully by many customers, and I apologize that you had a different experience. Please understand that it is impossible to predict the dental needs of our patients prior to beginning treatment. As such, our coupon offers are not always satisfactory to meet the dental needs of our patients. Had you read the coupon in its entirety, you would have noticed certain exclusions and disclaimers that are included in order to protect our patients. For example, many coupons such as the one you describe include an introductory rate for a dental "cleaning." However, certain patients require more advanced care than we can offer at an introductory rate, which is why all of these coupon offers include a provision stating that the offer is "valid only in the absence of periodontal disease," as patients who need additional periodontal care can simply not be treated according to generally accepted dentistry standards by the services offered in the coupon. We make every attempt to explain this to our patients, and of the thousands of patients that we have treated, you are the first to express frustration with this process. I certainly do not intend to project aspersions as to your dental needs - the above example is illusory only.

I hope that you find this explanation helpful, and I extend you an invitation to contact one of our Cincinnati-area offices (located in Mason and Eastgate) if we can assist you in meeting your dental needs. I believe you will find that we can be very helpful, and will work attentively at providing excellent customer service when notified properly of any grievances.

-Afinia Dental Management

ID
Cincinnati, Ohio
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article