BEWARE affordable pool and spas in burton mi is Affiliated with Aquamarine pools and spas Of Michigan.. http://www.affordablepoolandsparepair.com/inground-pools.php

Aquamarine Pools of Michigan will deliver the same quality and customer service that Affordable Pool and Spa delivers to our customers, so no concern needed. If you look at the google reviews for affordable pool and spa you will see our customers are satisfied.

In fact our competitors actually use us to service their customers.

That it self speaks volumes of how well our service is that we provide. It is very clear by the fake name and creation of the account it is a competitor in the pool construction business that has posted this review.

ID

Hired affordable pool and spa service to install new replacement pool

Got a quote from a pool installer thru thumbtack agreed on price came and rushed to install new pool now it is leaking text Donnie from affordable pool and spa service keeps telling me now for two weeks will be out to fix . No show. So now I have a leaking new pool and he does not contact me so now I have a new pool installed by one of you registered contractor that leaks and he does not contact me back to fix . So he got my money and now might have to hire new company to fix pool. It is just a shame that I had no problem paying for his service in return I get a leaky pool that might cost me more if liner needs to be replaced. All I want is what I payed for.
ID
Service
Affordable Pool And Spa Service Of Michigan Pool Installation
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

About

Top Affordable Pool And Spa Service Of Michigan Services

Pool Installation

Summary

Affordable Pool And Spa Service Of Michigan is a family run business with more than 22 years of experience. It offers attractive prices and services all models of swimming pools and spas. The company operates Michigan wide and does leak detection and leak repair, pool opening and closing, spa opening and closing, deep cleaning and weekly cleaning, provides pool and spa chemicals, automatic covers, safety covers, tarp covers, outdoor heat lamps, propane heaters, toys and accessories, pool equipment repair, salt pool conversion, underground line repair, pool painting, pool inspection, and more. Affordable Pool and Spa also assist in buying new and pre-owned pools and spas. Emergency service hours are available.

Affordable Pool And Spa Service Of Michigan reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article