Affordable Labndscaping Estancia NM did not complete job

Mr. Mauvo Escalantes of Affordable Landscaping in the East Mt. area was paid $5000.00 to landscape my yard. Mr. Escalantes worked 1 day and never returned. I filed a civil suit and found his home address is a vacant lot. He does not return phone calls on his answering service. I am told he does this frequently in Rio Rancho, NM. I live in Edgewood,NM. Do not hire him, he is a thief and liar. Mr. Escalantes drives a 2003 blue and grey ford super-duty-150 pickup truck. He is not registered with BBB whish I realize I should heve checked references first.Mr. Escanlates is completely invisable and cannot be found.

Affordable Landscaping screwed me over on my landscaping job also. Mauro Escalantes is not trustworthy and does not finish his jobs, if you pay enough he won't come back.

Albuquerque NM area-East Mountains and Rio Rancho,NM

Albuquerque NM area-East Mountains and Rio Rancho,NM

View more comments (1)
ID
#207051 Review #207051 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Albuquerque, New Mexico

About

Summary

For all of your landscaping needs contact us. ... At Brad's Affordable Landscaping we have 25 year of experience in helping you make these choices, providing ...

Affordable Landscaping reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article