Terrible company

This company is just money hungry and have unfair consumer practices. I had them replace my garage door opener and we continual had problems with it not working half the time. They have a 90 day warranty only. I called and complained about it not working right away so...

I'm the owner of Affordable Garage Door Service. This person is not in our data base.

They state a "different person" came back out. That is impossible considering I'm the sole owner operator of the business. I have no employees. I'm a one man show.

If this is a real client I would like to see some kind of record of conversation.

A phone call record even? I think this person has my company confused with a different company.

ID
Marietta, Georgia
Cons
  • Rip offs
  • Bad service
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Construction and Repair Expert Talks

How to Buy a Manufactured Home without Problems? Interview with L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach (Part 2)

Aug 28, 2020

In this video with the manufactured homes industry expert, Tony Kovach, we get into details of the buying process, pros and cons, red flags, and tips that every consumer should consider before getting into a deal.

Read full article
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach
L. A. ‘Tony’ Kovach

Tony Kovach is an MHProNews publisher and one of the key experts in the Manufactured Homes Industry with over 25 years of experience. He shares the latest industry insights and tips.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article