State: New Mexico City: Albuquerque Product: Affordable Dentures Tooth Extraction Clear all filters (1 of 32 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Affordable Dentures in Albuquerque, New Mexico - Would NEVER recommend

26 teeth removed with 3 teeth broken, a take home script of 850 mg ibprofen, absolutely the worst receptionist ever and she never improved no matter how nice you are to her. The appointment are in2 hr block times, refitted and refitted and still nothing fits. What happened to paying top dollar and excecting exceptional service. Over $4000 /7 months later still not resolved. I work really hard for my money and i swear if they break like I'm reading in reviews, I will let the attorney general deal with them. What a joke!! This is the Affordable Denture in Albuquerque,NM USA!!

BUYER BEWARE!!!!

The location in Pembroke Pines Florida is the WORST starting with the receptionist to office manager. The office manager was anything but Professional, she was just as rude as the techs and receptionist.

If I had the corporate number I would call them and complain. I will be going to the local news station because I'm sure we're not the only one who have complaints about this office.

Review