State: Indiana City: Zionsville Product: Affordable Dentures Tooth Extraction Clear all filters (1 of 32 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Affordable Dentures - Tooth Extraction Review from Zionsville, Indiana

If you want to wait all day for service, get treated like a number and shoved out the door before you are even off the gas, to high to find your keys then this is your place. I've obviously have had tons of work done to my teeth to even be going here in the first place but I have NEVER been treated like that from anyone. I had a really bad tooth that had to come out. I went yesterday at 9am, they called me back about 10:30 and told me no one wrote down that id needed a tooth out and I'd have to wait until 2pm. I was in pain so I drove around, are lunch and came back, in pain. Finally at 4pm they call me back, throw me in a chair and didn't care if I was numb or not and pulled my tooth out. I was complaining about the pain so they put gas on me and acted mad I was complaining. When they were done the literally took the gas off, handed me my coat and showed me the door. I could've died driving home, I had to sit in my car for at least 15 minutes to be able to see. This is the franklin location in Indy, stay far away!!worst service EVER!!!

The lesson here is to patronize an honest, competent dentist (not one who works in a seedy franchise) so when and if you have unexpected problems, they will value you for the business you have given them, and do their best to get you out of pain.

It is the luck of the draw when you patronize places who specialize in yanking teeth out and making cheap dentures. Why patients are attracted to such places, I will never understand!

Review