State: Florida City: Stuart Product: Affordable Dentures Tooth Extraction Clear all filters (1 of 32 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

Affordable Dentures in Stuart, Florida - Unprofessional, mean, and rude!!!!

I went to Affordable Dentures to have a tooth extracted and should have done better research. The dentist and staff were very unprofessional and rushed and put me thru more pain then I was already in!! I will NEVER go back nor recommend GUST G. KAPETAN, DMD, ever!!! He hurt me purposely and will pay for my pain and suffering! There were also people complaining of the many hrs they have to wait to be seen and poor service..How do you stay in business?! You will be hearing from my laywer and I only hope atleast one person reads this so they wont have to endure the same pain...Heartless ***!!!!! 6076 Okeechobee Blvd Suite #20 West Palm Beach,FL 33417

I went today to have my tooth extracted. I paid the money up-front to the very rude receptionist, sat in the chair when a barley speaking Haitian man took my ex-ray and tried to explain the next procedure.

The room that I was place in was unfit, messy and unclean.When the dentist finally arrived 30 min later I was not comfortable with him so I just got up and walked out. I told them to keep my $145.00 and hire a cleaning company.

Thank you! Someone needs to do something about this clinic! I'm not the only one...Matter of fact, if anybody out there has had a bad experience with this doc please contact me..

@***

Hello My name is Jena and I had an awful awful experience with this office. I'm so glad I took the time to read this, and I was not going to look into getting a lawyer, HAAAAAAAAA now I am!!!

If you could please contact me I would so very appreciate it, although I cant even speak, because I CANNOT put my teeth in my mouth!!! 772 713 4044

qualitysnob

:cry :upset :eek hope you fel better good luck. they told my sis she need reconstructive surgery, and maybe even some nuts n bolts.....

not funny! mad hts mi