State: District Of Columbia City: Washington Clear all filters (10 of 932 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:
Show

Affordable Dentures Extractions And Repairs Review from Washington, District Of Columbia

As my head splitting pain continues i am still trying to contact affordable dentures in wilmington nc. They refuse to answer my calls or emails. I am a truck driver i work 70 hrs a week and im never home. Im on my 2nd week from extractions...still cant put my dentures in, they dont hold and they are extremly painful. I believe they left a fragment of a tooth in my mouth which is extremely painful. I am having a lot of effects of mal nutrition because i still cant eat yet. Pudding yogurt and shakes dont do much for me. I have to bare with embarassment ftom every single person i talk to as they look at me like a freak becausr i still cant put my dentyres in..i am trying to schedule a refit but wilmington nc AD is ignoring me. I paid for the most expensive package believing i would get the best care and service. I am extremely pissed and thinking about sueing.

The most expensive "package" is like the most mediocre dentures most dentist make. But, then you went to this outfit figuring you would save $$$$$$$s.

Dont' know many dentists who can help you if you work that much and you could never come in for appointments.

But at least normal dentist-ractice-owners return patient phones calls.

Bad decision about extracting your teeth. Now you know why honest dentists always advise patients NOT to do that.

Reason of review
Bad quality
I first went to Affordable Dentures in Ft, Wayne IN in Nov. of 2009 and spent over $2,700 for extractions, full upper and partial denture. I was very happy with the dentist , Dr. Dawn Benson and the staff, Henrietta. When my upper denture was destroyed in Feb. of...

I am writing my complaint about me disadventures at affordable dentures. I wish I had seen these cmplaints before I went.

They advertise one day denure. Yea right I went in with an appointment sat in waiting room 3 hours. went in had an impression done knew there would be problems when the dentist moved the impresion try around. he used too big of tray.

then said come back in 4 hours for a try in. I did the try in wax denture was a monster it was big enough for two people. I told him they were to big, he said he was looking for the ***. he then said these were too big come back tommorrow.

I came back had another set of wax teeth. he put them in agian i told him the were to big he said the real set would fit he just wants to get the *** right come back tomorrow. I would think if the wax ones fight right then the real ones would too. Day three I sit for 2 hours before going to the room.

i was so shocked when I saw these god awaful things in front of me. They proceed to put them in my mouth they were so big i cant get anyfood in my mouth there is no room They are bulky,they used to much acrillic in place at least half inch other places you see light thru them. they are in no way uniform in look. they make me look like bucky beaver they fell out they are so big.

the assistent put glue in the new denture it should not need glue if done properly. when I told her they were to big and the cutting in my mouth she said but they look good and the *** is perfect.come back tommorrow for a relne they are far from perfect. no denture need reline when new. no denture looks like you can cut down trees when i smile half the bottom teeth can be seen the other half hidden by the top.

they are off center to the left. the teeth stick out front alomst straight not allowing me to *** anything let alone chew. they are so bulky i do no even get a baby *** in my mouth . These are hidious a one day job turned into 4 so far.

If they do not do the impression right and do a new denture I will tell the dental board, BBB, and find a lawer to sew them for the new teeth by another dentist and for stress and anxiey. pain and suffering from all the sore spots and hurting gumms, not normal I beg you go to a real dentst. it may take longer but they will be done right. I cant wear this *** in public.

where do these techs go to school. they need to go back and learn the rght way. let me guess they go they hire the worst dentists and the worse techs that almst failed and hired them for a cheaper paycheck. do yourself a favor, pay the little extra with a real detal firm and wait the 6 weeks it takes it will be worth your time and will be done right first time.

you dont get what you pay for here. you pay 1700 for a full set I expect perfection.

View more comments
Loss
Well I have been needing to have all my teeth pulled for years. I finally get the chance and the only place I found that would accept medicaid was Affordable Dentures... so my fiance and I left the house at like 6:30 in the am to make sure I was there by 8 am. I went...

Bull *** no dentist is going to give 400 shots

View more comments

Affordable Dentures in Chattanooga very rude

Would not explain the difference in their low priced and high priced dentures. They wanted me to pay $105 for an office visit.They told me that I was being silly by asking so many questions. It took three calls to get them to give me the cost of an office visit because they kept putting me on hold and cutting me off. I have had two sets of dentures. Cooperative office help is essential because the chances are that you will have to make appointments and return several times for adjustments. They were very rude on the phone and seemed to resent that I knew enough to ask important questions. I canceled my appointment because I felt that may be a big rip off by advertising as being affordable, and charging high prices. The old bait and switch game. Beware. Go to a recommended dentist. Not a tooth mill.

True! The Chattanooga office is terrible & Dr.

Mcnamara is even more so! I went to have upper & lower partials made, but after having to pay $150 for exrays I was told that they wouldn't fit in my mouth!! Wth??

My original teeth fit in my mouth just fine! These people are sham artists!

Don't bother to try to get them on the phone. Tried twice and both times waited 15 minutes before hanging up. Makes you wonder how you would be treated if you were in their office.

View more comments (1)

Affordable dentures Albuquerque

I just had to say I had complex dental surgery and an upper denture from Affordable Denture in Albuquerque NM, They are great . I have a serious hobia about this from bad experieces as a kid. This was the best experience I have ever had at a dentist office. The teeth are the perfect size and shade and I highly recommend them. I f any complained about that the time to do it is when they are presented to you SPEAK UP. I thought I had to counteract the negative comments I read while researching my options for getting this work done. Dr Herron and his staff are great professional and definitely affordable

I am 60 year old female and have really bad teeth some are loose now i know i need them all pulled and need dentures but i cant afford it i am on a really fixed budget also live in pain with my teeth hate living in pain every day i check frist choice read what services they provide and they do not cover dentures read also the co fee is 75 dollars i cant even afford that can any one help me please call me if you can 505 227 1808 PS I do have delta dental threw work but in no way will i be able to pay the co payment all i want is teeth again and no more pain

Affordable Dentures Dentures

Affordable Dentures in Kinson-extracted teeth but refused to work with to get natural looking teeth

01-19-2012 I WAS ALMOST KICKED OUT OF THE OFFICE AND TOLD TO GO SOMEWHERE TO GET MY DENTURES. I was given a set of dentures with extremely small teeth. I complained about this and told them that my teeth were larger and I wanted them to look natural. I returned complained that the teeth were too small They were taken and made longer (by adding inside the dentures and made the gum about 1" long), bringing them back and saying they made them longer, now you can see the teeth. 1-19-2012 I returned with the same complaint and the same question, Who determined what MY teeth were suppose to look like? I hade no imput about my teeth. .

I had teeth pulled in Kinston and had a full bottom plate made that didn't come anywhere near looking like my teeth, or fitting my mouth.

Todate they have made 3 plates, all totally un-satisfactory. I have asked for a full refund, plus the $ I had to pay a local dentist to remove bone particles and finally to fix the *** so I could chew.

This all started 12-1-10, over a year, and still not right. Due to my demand for a refund, they have turned it over to The Doctors Company, who is their insurer.

Personally, I'm in favor of a class action law suit to have these people held accountable for their actions. You can contact me at hdavis11@ec.rr.com if you feel the same way.

Beware of Affordable Dentures

Kinston Office refused to make dentures, that had been Paid for Nov 3, 2010. Refused to listen that the teeth did not look like mine. Would not tell me who decided what my teeth would look like. Never answered question. I was told I was costing them money, I guess because of the visits. I received the plate went back 2 times. Is this excessive visits? i was quite overthrown when I was told to go someplace else to get my dentures because they couldn't satisfy me. They had pulled all my upper teeth in Nov 2010. What could I do?

Affordable dentures in Little Rock has inferior product

Affordable Dentures in Little Rock, Ar [Dr. Dodd] makes a very inferior product. My grandson has had his to break 2 times ,less than 6 months between times. They will gladly glue them back together for a fee of almost $100. They are so thin they are almost transparent. They also have a receptionist that can get very rude, very easily. I would never recommend this place to anyone!!!!! They were not cheap to start with, so I guess it goes back to the old saying "You get what you pay for". Keep going to them and you will keep on paying and paying and paying!! I hope this will help someone else to not go here in the first place.

I haven't received my dentures yet and I wish I saw this review before I scheduled my appt. I have to agree the receptionist is VERY rude. Which means that more than likely I wii end up with a product like your grandson!!!!

Review

Affordable Dentures- Dr. Thorten, Myrtle Beach, SC is a hoax!!

Went in for MDI and paid $800.00 for prem. dentures but made you sign a piece of paper that you are satisifed the firt time they put them in your mouth. When I was not happy, he said he would put the implant also in my original teeth for an additional $350 but when I went back told me he never said that. Dr. Thorten is a LIAR AND HOAX. Now I am stuck with Shriek Donkies teeth with no implants at all for $800.00. He also runs his office like a cattle stall!!!!!!! In slow/out fast March 17/10

Did you have a partial implant or full dentures. I will be going to the Durham NC location (I think, lol) and I wanted to know if the implants they offer is for partials too.

Contact Affordable Dentures Customer Service

Compare Affordable Dentures vs Aspen Dental

Latest Question

Affordable Dentures Questions

Affordable Dentures

Go some where else! This place does not take appointments I have spent hours upon hours waiting to receive my "partial". And it is like a cattle call. Just line up and they will snatch them teeth and you'll get a piece of *** fitting plastic. Anytime you have to go in there, expect to be there a full day no matter what. If you get out in anytime less than that consider yourself lucky. After wearing that *** non fitting immediate partial that had to be held in by a tube of caulk everyday, it was time to get the impression for the partial. I had notified my place of work that I had to get an impression made and would be in late. It took 7 1/2 hours to get that done, missing another whole day of work. Then I needed to come back in on the following Monday for the try-in. Another half a day off work. They order the final product, I take 2 hours off work AGAIN and the partial had to be returned to the manufacturer and I will have to miss MORE work since they do not take appointments.

After reading all these posts about Affordable Dentures, I decided to pay the huge price...1400 and have my regular wonderful dentist make my upper denture. I only needed a new upper, and my lowers are fine.

Affordable seems like it is a cattle run. Thank you to all of those posters here. You have saved me from a potential nightmare of dealing with Affordable Dentures! By the way, Affordable was going to charge me 295 vs 1400 at my dentist.

Thank you again for the warnings. We get what we pay for!