State: California Product: Affordable Dentures Tooth Extraction Clear all filters (2 of 32 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:
Caught them trying to over charge me $600. Failed to remove all bone after extractions and claimed my pain was from smoking. Had to go elsewhere for bone/broken teeth remnants removed. Custom dentures nothing more than being asked if you like them. Teeth are way too...

1. Why did you want all your teeth extracted?

Almost no patients are happy with complete dentures!

2. Why did you go to a cheap sleazy clinic like this to get the dirty deed done? This is your health, buddy!

3. You want a denture done using phonetic tests of where the teeth should be placed?

Teeth size, shape, and position modeled after photos of your smile when you were young? In other words, dentures made with the care and time that should be put into them? Then go to a decent, experienced dentist in private practice and be prepared to pay at least $3500.

You wanted cheap dental care, you got cheap dental care. You got exactly what you were prepared to pay for.

Review
#619274 Review #619274 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Service
Affordable Dentures Tooth Extraction
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss

Affordable Dentures - Tooth Extraction Review from Chico, California

Terrible custmer service,the worst I have ever experienced in my life.First after my oral surgeon removed my teeth the colorado springs would not see me for 9 days even though I was in severe pain and due to poor fitting dentures had sores all over my entire mouth I could not work,talk,or eat. Confronted the dentist who really could care less. The office manager failed to tell me I could have done a wak in,sara just kept telling me that they could not see me until my appointment. When I finally was seen jasmine stuck her nail in my already sore gums. they are rude apathetic and use very unsanitary practices. I wiil be reporting them to the health department and telling everyone I know of their terrible service. UNACCEPTABLE.

When you go to a franchise clinic hoping to get something really cheap, do you also expect the same level of service as if you had paid for an experienced dentist in a nice practice?

Gee, I am sorry about all the pain you were in, but you really did not choose your dentist wisely! Fabricating good dentures that look and functions superbly are one of the hardest things we dentists do!

Review