Product: Affordable Dentures Owner Clear all filters (2 of 2 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:
Affordable Dentures - OWNER WANDA KAY WILES DDS AKA KAY WILES DDS IS ON PROBATION WITH THE STATE LICENSING BOARD

Update by user Nov 25, 2018

Here is the link to the license review website. https://apps.health.tn.gov/Licensure/Default.aspx Type in her legal name and location (Jackson, TN 38305) into the form and follow the instructions. Here is a link to the Board's order...

Just because her first name is Wanda and she prefers to go by Kay, it does not mean she is hiding. My grandfather's first name was William and middle name Ray, and he preferred to be called "Ray."

View more comments
Review
Service
Affordable Dentures Owner
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Preferred solution
Stop preying upon low income, elderly and disabled people.
Tags
  • Denture Practice
  • Dentures For Implants
  • Dentist
  • Dentures
  • Teeth
  • Dental

Affordable Dentures And Implants in North Charleston, South Carolina - Its a racket

I had a two-tooth denture that I misplaced. I went to Affordable dentures. After them not meeting the appointment time, they did Xray and examine, which I told them I did not need. Then, as the assistant was preparing a mold, the dentist came in and told me that due to the condition of my teeth, they would not provide me with the denture replacement. What BS, so I left. I went to my dentist, who readily provided my denture. Months later, I get an invoice from Dr Cauley for $145. What a scam.
Review
Service
Affordable Dentures Owner
Cons
  • Crook
Reason of review