Adilee Pfq

Karen and Eugenia were very helpful and kind through the process

I made a few phone calls and felt most comfortable with ACS. The way they answered my questions helped put me at ease. I know they were busy, so I didn't mind paying extra to get the cremains back in 5 days, so I could do the funeral mass on time. I appreciated their service and would use them again.
Pros:
  • Kind
Cons:
  • No metal numbers with cremains

User's recommendation: I would recommend

Moesha Szv

Verified Reviewer

Did not refund for products not received

I paid for the entirety of the cremation services from Affordable Cremation Services on the date of my mother's death, however, they let the next of kin take the death certificates without my knowledge or permission, then refused to take any accountability, apologize or reimburse me for them. I was forced to pay for products that someone else was allowed to come and take.

After resorting to taking matters into my own hands, I was only able to get two of the five death certificates from the person who stole them. They emailed me that I needed to ask the person who stole them to reimburse me for the remaining three.

I believe it is their responsibility to reimburse me. I had to file a dispute with my credit card company for the cost of the death certificates.

Loss:

Preferred solution: Apology

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article