Affliction Clothing RIPS OFF consumer, then cheats out of rebate earned

I entered the site Afflictionclothing.com through ebates.com since ebates gives money back in a rebate check when you click through ebates to get to your destination site - which I did prior to entering Affliction.com. I then placed a very large order at Afflictionclothing.com during an advertised sale of 50% off. My total with the advertised percent off came to $1200.00 with free shipping. Less than 48 hours later, I saw that Affliction.com now had 75% off some of the items I ordered, so called customer service for a price adjustment on those items. The customer service rep said of course they can do that, just like most stores do if their price is lower within 7 days. Then she pulled up my order, put me on hold, came back and said they won't discount any more because I ordered my items on sale already. I talked with a manager who said they won't credit my order the difference which should have been $95. THAT IS RIP OFF # 1 BY AFFLICTION CLOTHING. Then, I didn't see the pending credit for the rebate I was supposed to get for shopping at Affliction.com after clicking through Ebates.com which should have been $78. The Ebates customer service verified that I clicked through their site to get to Affliction.com so they contacted Affliction.com on my behalf asking where the credit is that ebates was supposed to get so they can give me the rebate advertised. Affliction.com refused to credit one cent, which must be in breach of their contract with Ebates. Ebates told me they could only credit me after Affliction.com released the money, which they didn't do, so I didn't even get the $78 rebate either. THAT IS RIP OFF #2 BY AFFLICTION CLOTHING.
ID
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article