Screwed over good!

I bought a 5 year plan and paid for it. Was told that it was transferable to a new MH. Sold the MH and they they said it was good only for the original MH. They new owner did not want the service plan. did not want to reimburse me for the plan wither. I sure wish I had heard of them before I bought the plan. Called the Ins Commissioner in this sate, they said it was not really an insurance policy. No agency seems to know exactly what the program is, besides a good screwing. No refund. No Kisses.

File your complaints with those listed in this article. Multiple fraud complaints coming in on this group & their associates:

ID
Wichita, Kansas

Affinity Brokerage - Refused to pay my claim

Has anyone had any problems with the Continued Service Plan from the Affinity Brokerage Inc? Be warned, do your homework first. I took out a continued service plan policy. I had issues with my coach and I filed a claim. An Adjuster was sent and paid for by the Affinity Group, to check out my coach. The Affinity Group came back with the decision, pre-exsisting problems. I did not have pre-exsisting issues and even had the backing of the RV Dealership that I brought my coach to. Why don't these company's do a pre check before writing policy's? They do if you wanted health insurance!! These company's rip you off and take your money. I reported this company to the Better Business Bureau!

I appear to have caught them doing insurance and wire fraud and a kick-back scheme with a dealer whom the QBENA claims manager--get this---let keep the money for an actual $2500.00 fraudulent claim for a pre-existing condition covered under the Purchase Agreement! The dealer paid my deductible to conceal it from me and Good Sam never notified me there was a claim, totally breaching how the claim is to be reported under our written agreement! There are 2 invoices...one for $2500.00 and one for $688.50!

They've hired lawyers, a guy to follow me who threatened my safety...

I'm trying to do my "homework" now, and wondering if anyone else has had specific issues, or if this is a trend ? I know there are lots of specific items noted as "NOT COVERED", however, it appears most are items that would be sustainable if the RV were properly and continuously maintained.

I'm asking several RV repair businesses in my area to comment on their experiences getting paid for various repairs they do under the agreement. Thanks

@PissedConsumer83959

What were the trsults of questions? Thx

View more comments (2)
ID
Tampa, Florida

About

Affinity Brokerage Privacy Policy
To read more: http://www.affbc.com/privacy.php
Affinity Brokerage FAQ
To read more: http://www.affbc.com/faq.php
Summary

Affinity Brokerage is a national insurance brokerage and consulting company specializing in benefit programs for associations and affinity groups, employer groups and professional employer organizations as well as life and health insurance for individuals and families. It is a privately-held sales and marketing organization specializing in employee benefits, insurance and human resources management solutions for small and mid-sized businesses nationwide. Affinity Brokerage offers expert advice with a focus on reducing its customers insurance and human resource management costs. Affinity Brokerage partners with associations, affinity groups and professional employer organizations to design and implement innovative profitable programs and services for its members and clients. The offices of the company are in Richmond, Virginia, Naples, Florida and Brantford, Ontario.

Affinity Brokerage reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article