neil.vanilasky
map-marker San Francisco, California

Dr. Stephen X. Giunta sucks!

These doctors are just fooling people like anything....the surgery simply doesn't work...I observed my friend and all he got is illusion....I had booked for the surgery but now wanted my money back....what a cheap b******...he's simply not refunding and asking me to have the surgery rather! He doesn't even respond to email.....their site always shows that there is a deal going on for combo surgery for 3-4 months....this way they fooled me and I paid over phone.....the lady in the reception was so rude that she was not even willing to check the transaction! You guys deserve a lesson!
Loss:

I want to comment a the great experience I had with Dr. Giunta; I am from the Stone Mountain Ga area which about 5 yeas ago I had testicle implants for cosmetic reason and to my satisfaction the Doctor and his staff did an outstanding job. :)

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

COVID, monkeypox, mask-optional policy: Are we safe? Watch an expert interview with Prof. Karen Jubanyik from Yale to learn more about viruses and how to stay protected.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik