Defective crown made by machine. They would not replace it.

My crown was made by a machine from Aesthetic Dental clinic about 2 to 3 years ago, and it broke. I heard from one of their dental assistants that they have received many complaints from people about crowns made by their machine. My dentist & her staff told me that insurance will not cover it because it is less than 5 years, and they would not negotiate. They told me I had to pay full price to have a new crown. In short they don't want to take responsibility for the bad machine they used, because the dentist who did the original crown passed away already. This is the same practice/clinic. I paid for a crown, which was defective and broke. I feel this clinic should replace it at no cost, regardless if the original dentist passed away.
ID
Frisco, Colorado

Treated us unethically and ripped us off!

Aesthetic Dental in Firestone Colorado ripped us off for $235. This business is all about creating revenue for them without a care for their patients. Dr. Paige Wilson actually seems a bit crazy and treated me like dirt. We took our two children to see her. She insisted on getting full panoramic X-rays, without checking to see if our insurance would pay for them. She said they will not treat patients without the full X-ray package. We found out when we received the bill that our insurance would not pay for the X-rays they insisted on doing. Although we did not follow through with the treatment she recommended on our 9 and 9 year-olds, it would have been another $1000 out-of-pocket if we would have had her fill our kids' baby teeth!
ID
Denver, Colorado

About

Summary

Aesthetic Dental provides effective solutions for numerous dental problems. It offers a full range of general and cosmetic dentistry services, from fillings to dental implants, including porcelain veneers, bridges and crowns. The list of its services also includes safe, quick, and inexpensive teeth whitening with using special bleach splints, as well as dental bonding (an alternative to veneers for cracked, chipped, misarranged or discolored teeth), and metallic inlays and onlays bonded to the damaged area of the tooth.
When it comes to cosmetic dentistry, Aesthetic Dental’s specialists can literally redesign the client’s smile, using innovative methods that are effective even with permanent cosmetic dental problems.

Aesthetic Dental reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article