No refund

Update by user Nov 26, 2014

Still no word from AeroTech I filed a complaint with the Military an they tell me that if AeroTech ever goes for another contract on a US Military Base that they will not get it till they resolve all issues with their customers so I encourage all who have been ripped off by this company to file a complaint with the Military on your base they will make sure that AeroTech never gets another contract with them again.

Original review posted by user Oct 26, 2014
Aero Tech cancelled my flight Aug 31,2014 and refuses to refund me my money have tried calling them no answer have also email them and still no response how do I get my $425 dollars back from this company?? They are located in Dubai who do you talk to for help?? There are so many of us that have not gotten a refund from them some people over a year if they are doing business in Dubai then I think Dubai should be aware of this company as they are ripping off their customers. Does Dubai want to be known for letting businesses take advantage of foreign customers because I for one will not be buying anything in Dubai if this is the case I work in Afghanistan on a american base and we all travel thru to Dubai on our way home I will spread the word that Dubai lets its businesses rip off foreigners.
#892063

I am in the same boat, and so are a number of my colleagues!! They were booted from the base I work on, and exited without a trace of a refund.

Like you, We have called and emailed this company, with no response. If there is a class action lawsuit, please put the word out because I, along with many others, will join.

@PissedConsumer892063

I have contacted a lawyer in Dubai I will reply to you as soon as they give me an answer then I will give you the lawyers name and pass it around.

@PissedConsumer892063

Please complain to your Military contracting officer on your base if enough of us do it AeroTech might have to pay.

View more comments (2)
ID
Curacao, Netherlands Antilles
Reason of review
Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Aerotech Aviation scheduled my flight for the wrong day

I gave the representative a copy of my itinerary so he could schedule my flights. When I arrived in Dubai I found the flight he put me on left 12 hours before I even landed! Now they are refusing to refund me or reschedule, saying I booked the flight, not the representative! I didn't know they allowed me to come behind the desk and type it in for the representative on his computer, news to me! The extreme idiocy and unprofessionalism they show is incredible. DO NOT EVER USE THEIR SERVICES. You are safer flying DFS in and out of theater.
ID
Dubai, Dubai

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article