Patricia H Nhp

AERIN - Horrible Customer Service - Image 2
AERIN - Horrible Customer Service - Image 3
AERIN - Horrible Customer Service - Image 4
AERIN - Horrible Customer Service - Image 5

After placing an order online, I received no status updates or shipping notifications. When I contacted customer service 12 days later to get a status update, they told me they would prioritize my order and ship it immediately.

Two days later when I still didnt have any tracking information, I contacted customer service again. This time they told me they were experiencing a warehouse transition but maybe they could find the product at one of their stores. I immediately replied and requested a cancellation and full refund. An hour later they replied to my cancellation request with a great news, weve shipped your order!

When I said I canceled the order, they said nothing. Later that afternoon I received the official shipping notification. I guess they think they can ignore me, and Ill just take it. But I dont want it, I had requested the cancellation BEFORE they shipped anything, and clearly Aerin Customer Service employs unethical, smarmy people.

I dont know how this is going to shake out, but I know I will never recommend Aerin/Estee Lauder to anyone. Kind of miraculous how quickly they were able to locate product to ship after I requested a cancellation and full refund. And now its the principle of it all.

What they did was unethical. Beware.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Unethical customer service practices

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Do not do business with Aerin/Estee Lauder. And if you absolutely must, go through a third party like Nordstrom or some other company that understands the importance of customer service.

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article