map-marker Random Lake, Wisconsin

Poor Workmanship, Lack of Integrity

Advocate Roofing - Poor Workmanship, Lack of Integrity
Advocate Roofing - Poor Workmanship, Lack of Integrity - Image 2

We had them out in 2018 for storm damage to our roof. This was one of 5 different companies that swooped into town.

But this company was located in a city about 50 miles south so we thought they would be available if we needed them. All the other local firms were booked because of the storm so we went with them. I should have known something was off when I had to pull teeth to get their Certificate of Insurance before we would allow them to get the work started back then. Unbeknownst to us, we paid for services that were not supplied.

We are honest people. We thought they knew what they were doing and would do what we contracted for. Well, suddenly this year our roof was leaking and it turned out they never replaced the flashing we paid for. I've since learned that this is the number one complaint next to poor workmanship regarding this firm.

After several calls to them and reschedules on their part, they sent a couple guys to redo the flashing and they left it in worse condition than it was before. We were totally shocked and did not know what to do about it. We called the company to ask why it was left that way and we were actually told "because that is the way it is done." We were speechless. Flashing left uncut and hanging out with jagged edges is correct?

I've since read several complaints on the BBB and wish I had seen those before we hired them. All I saw before were good reviews on the BBB but now I know how to find the complaints on the BBB too. Don't hire this company.

This is NOT a professional company. Be advised.

User's recommendation: Do Not Use This Company

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article