SCAM!!! BECAREFUL!!!

Visited "Adventure Productions" the week of 6/10/13 after receiving a quick call from them that I should come as soon as possible because I fit many casting calls they have openings for. All Sounded right and honest, no fees etc. I was even told we don't charge a penny our clients, ONLY UPON BOOKING 20% which ok makes sense. Then we talked about Compcards/the website service how it works, they either post 2 Photos of YOu or 5 Photos of your choice. And here it came; 2 Photos uploaded by them onto their website costs $210per yr 5 Photos $365per yr. Very quickly I was asked; "which credit card I want to use" but she did not like my Headshots so I had to go home and send her some more photos and I said; I will them provide you my credit card. After submitting her my Headshots she didn't like any of them and said they will use 2 Full Body Photos. I thought, that did NOT sound right!!! Quickly I dialed my friends number who is a photographer and had a good long conversation w/ him. He gave me a closure and said; "if they will not use any of your headshots on their website then most likely you will be at the bottom. Because if you can't sell your face to an Agency, you won't be getting any bookings!!!" That pretty much was an eye opener for me and after I googled to read these reviews. I know for a fact they won't be getting my CREDIT CARD!!!! Be careful People!!
ID
#419696 Review #419696 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Lake Worth, Florida

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article