Cancun Mexico Car Rental Ripoff

On arrival in Cancun, Adventure Car Rental didn't have the automatic transmission I had reserved 6 weeks before. I was promised I would be charged a lower rate for the manual car. On getting my AMEX bill I noticed it was not applied. In fact my final bill through AMEX was HIGER than the contracted rate. And they slipped in 2 minor extra charges. No response to my queries to them and waiting (I gave them manana time to answer)_ caused the 60 day limit on complaints to AMEX to expire. So those weasels got off with this ripoff.
ID
Atlanta, Georgia

About

Summary

Adventure Car Rental offers car rental in the Mexican Caribbean. The company has different types of vehicle, economy, compact, mid-size, jeeps, SUV´s, as well as all terrain and full size vans to satisfy different needs of its clients. Adventure Cancun Car Rental has vehicles in various brands that presented on the website pages of the company. Adventure Car Rental rates have all the Medical Expenses and Liability Insurance, as well the zero % deductible insurance. The rates also included all fees, local and federal taxes. Adventure Car Rental has several locations which are Cancun Airport, Cancun Downtown, Cancun Hotel Zone, Playa Del Carmen, Tulum and Merida Airport.

Adventure Car Rental reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article