Very unprofessional

I drove 40 minutes to a "job fair" and the "recruiter" that interviewed me actually told me that I was "too nice" and "these people who come in looking for jobs will eat your lunch"! She actually told me that, totally unprofessional IMHO. By the way, I was applying for a recruiter position with Advantage Staffing lol. They will advertise all these jobs and when you apply for them you may or may not hear a word from them. Several years ago, I signed up with them and never heard a word from them. I did find a job on my own working at a local hospital. I got one call from them 4 months AFTER I signed up with them but I had already gotten the job at the hospital. That should have been my clue to not deal with them again, however after the "job fair" last week, that is the last time!
ID
Tupelo, Mississippi

Rolland Brown-Advantage Staffing

Save your time! Save your money! Save your gas!. Rolland Brown of Advantage Staffing in American Fork, UTAH floods Craigslist with job openings over and over only to make you drive to his office in American Fork at his convenience to have a very unprofessional "interview" where only offers his professional resume writing services and nothing more. You feel like your dealing with a conman, who is pressuring people to come in, while taking calls in the middle of your interview. No jobs, no outlook on jobs he has, or even the job you came to "interview". Clients beware. Applicants beware.

Just had my first encounter with Mr. Rolland Brown. He was very rude, very condescending, and in my opinion is not an asset to those who have hired him.

He did the exact same thing to me so I told him off, and to this day, he still tries to send me emails i did not sign up for and have told him time and time again to stop sending me them. He is very rude and unprofessional.

#1198416

I have to believe you must of been showing some sort of terrible work ethic behavior, Rolland is a professional in every sense of the word

While Rolland will try and place people in entry-level positions--from the comments below with perhaps mixed results--his forté is the skilled-technical worker. He is good at what he does.

Everyone he has placed with our company, he recommended, and they have all worked out and are still employed here (meaning none of them have quit), so we appear to be a good match for these programmers, etc.

Rolland just says he wants you to come to the office

to see what you look like. Warning do not give him your

phone number or address. He is sick.

Rolland is credible, personable and extremely knowledgeable in his field. He is AWESOME!

I interviewed with him he landed me an interview the same day. He just doesn't tolerate ***!

If you had a problem with his services you should probably evaluate yourself. He will be my life-long recruiter!

You should see the e mail this guy wrote my husband. What is thinking, that what goes around doesn't come around??

Truly unprofessional, I agree with the other guy I don't think he has any education and talks to you as if you don't! This is why he say he can do this service for other, NOBODY whould ever hire this stooge.

Now he wants your money to sit back and watch you squirm, do do this guy any favors becuase he certainly won't do you any, Let him get a job at Mikky-D's but they would probably passs on him too! If you need some place to help you find employment, go elsewhere!

@PissedConsumer693529

Bravo

Don't waste your time with this guy!. Strung me along and took my money, did nothing he said he would and then you you try to reach him he is 'too busy' reminds me of a bad used car saleman.

I should have taken the advise of many who told me to go elsewhere but I thought I would give him the benefit of the doubt, be cause he is supposed to be a high Priest in the Church, ...of what curch, 'cheatum & Steal? Steer far away, you can do more yourself!

Come on people, start to have better work ethic and you wont experince recruitors treating you so bad. Its his job to *** out the loser!!!

gezzzzz! im amazed at the people who act like they should be treated like out standing candidates when they are losers!

View more comments (13)
ID
Washington, District Of Columbia
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article