Bait and Switch

I responded to an ad that was being run every day in the newspaper.Over the phone a salesman quoted me a price of $25 for cleaning up to 5 ducts plus $7 additional for each duct over five. When they got to the work site the price changed to $550. Cleaning the air handler and evaporator was additional. Of course, I needed a treatment for spores. I negotiated the price down to $350, they faxed the invoice to me but according to my tenant they never did any work for fear of not being paid. In retrospect, I was fortunate that they did not do any work as it became clear that I was dealing with a complete bait and switch operation. Very easy to get sucked in. Beware!
ID
Melbourne, Florida

Advantage Air of Indian River Fl

They are the same company as Clean Air by Design. I ordered a filter back in November 2012 and have not received it yet. Every time I call the number 855-855-**** I would get the same people telling me it would arrive shortly. Now when I call I don't even get a person. They stole my money. I am 68 and I have been take advantage of. Beware everyone, they will steal from you to. I had a bad feeling about this company and I should have listened to my neighbors who have heard of them in the Villages. Bad news. Stay away
ID
Vero Beach, Florida
Loss

About

Advantage Air Terms of Service
Advantage Air may change its terms and conditions without prior notice. The prices shown in the current price list are subject to change without notice. Prices in this price list are exclusive of GST. All items in this catalogue will attract GST. Orders are to specify an order number or reference, the date the order was placed and the components ordered with the preferred date of delivery of the components ("the delivery date"). While Advantage Air will make every effort to hold sufficient quantity of all the components in stock at all times, Advantage Air may not always have a sufficient quantity of all the components in stock at all times to satisfy the client's order. Where Advantage Air cannot fulfil an order it will notify the client and offer alternative arrangements. If the client is not satisfied with the new arrangement proposed, they may cancel the order.
To read more: https://www.advantageair.com.au/terms-and-conditions/
Advantage Air Privacy Policy
This policy deals with how The Company collect, manage, store and disclose The User's "personal information". Certain parts of this Privacy Policy also apply to "credit related information" and "sensitive information". These terms are discussed below. The Company collect personal information in the course of Advantage Air's' business dealings with The Customer The term "personal information" is defined by the Privacy Act. Personal information is information or an opinion that can be used to identify The User of Website This might include personal details like The Client's name, address, date of birth, other contact information like The Customer's email address and phone number and financial information like The User's credit card number or bank details. Sensitive information can include information like The Client's racial or ethnic origin, health, political opinions, membership of a political association, professional or trade association or trade union and criminal record.
To read more: https://www.advantageair.com.au/privacy/
Summary

Advantage Air has been providing air conditioning solutions since 1990. The company is headquartered in Perth, Australia and focuses on Australian market. Advantage Air offers a wide range of air conditionning management systems. Additionally the company provides gas heating solutions as well as spare parts and maintenance services. The distribution of the products is carried out through a national chain of dealers.

Advantage Air reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article