Delivery Guy Bad Attitude

I work for a physician's office and we regularly receive UPS shipments. Today when the delivery man came to the office I was on the phone with the hospital. He stood beside me for a couple of minutes waiting for my signature. All of a sudden he turned and stormed out of the office without my signature. He has to understand that just because he walks in I cannot stop what I am doing; he may have to wait for my signature. I have my work to do just like he does. I am sure I will see this person again as he is our regular delivery guy. I just may have to say something. He was totally unprofessional.
#142043

Yes, I have and I told him I would be glad to sign, but he didn't give me the device to do so.

Have you heard of multitasking?

View more comments (1)
ID
Minneapolis, Minnesota

About

Summary

Advanced Orthopedics and Sports Medicine Specialists, P.C. is widely recognized as the regional leader in comprehensive orthopedic services. The physicians of Advanced Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Specialists, P.C. have received specialized training in orthopedic surgery and in subspecialty areas within the field of orthopedic medicine and can diagnose and treat even the most complicated orthopedic conditions. Its areas of expertise are foot, ankle, hip, knee and leg disorders, general orthopedics, surgical opinions and evaluations, musculoskeletal abnormalities and more. Advanced Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Specialists, P.C. specializes in providing comprehensive sports medicine services including the diagnosis and treatment of athletic injuries. Advanced Orthopedic and Sports Medicine Specialists, P.C. is comprised of 11 highly renowned, Board certified orthopedic surgeons, 2 podiatric purgeons, and 1 fellowship trained interventional physiatrist. Its Lowry Office is located in Central Denver and Lincoln office is located in South Denver.

Advanced Orthopedics reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article