The lady Arti in Auckland is a lier.

When I went for my hair check up. Arti told me all good things about getting hair done. She said its gonna be permanent will never come off. And I will be not able to remove by myself only a specialist can remove it. And also said after 6month I dont have to see them as l told her $90 service fee is too much for me. I have spent 7k all my savings to a lie. Hopefully you guys can talk with me and help me out Im so stressed.

User's recommendation: Don’t go to Arti and take advice.

Hey did you get this resolved?

@PissedConsumer2164469

I have been contacted by Advanced Hair Studio Client Relations and we have reached a satisfactory resolution to my concerns.

View more comments (1)
Auckland, Auckland

Resolved: Strand-by-Strand looks like a fraud in New Zealand

Advanced Hair Studio New Zealand - Strand-by-Strand looks like a fraud in New Zealand
Update by user Feb 18, 2019

AHC Australian office and personally Chris Attrill (National Client Relations Manager Australia & New Zealand) have done their best to fix this problem and properly refunded me my money in very kind and delicate way. So I would like to express my gratitude to Chris...

Hey mate..I've just made the same mistake and paid them $4347 as a deposit for a strand by strand hair replacement.after doing some research I've realised I've made a mistake.i want to terminate my contact and it's only been 3 days since I signed it.they told me I now have to deal with the client relations department and my initial contact needs to be in writing to there email.which will only take longer to terminate meaning they keep more of my deposit.who did you deal with to get your refund?

Problems with payment
Loss
Let the company propose a solution
Resolved

Resolved: Advanced Hair Studio - Review in Beauty Centers and Spas category from Auckland, Auckland

Following my post on Wednesday evening, immediate action was taken by AHS to contact me and to resolve my situation, we reached an agreement after discussing my issue with the national client manager.

Advanced Hair Studio New Zealand Reply:
As per the clients post below the Client Relations Department of Advanced Hair Studio is pleased to confirm that we have responded swiftly in resolving this matter to the satisfaction of the client
Resolved

Resolved: Stealing peoples money with fake promises

Update by user Sep 23, 2015

I was talked into strand by strand and was asked to pay another 4K after discounts !!!! I refused and thank god after posting this comment the National Clint relations contacted me and we managed to resolve the issue by a 50% refund.

Original review posted by user Sep 16, 2015

I would like to tell how I was dragged into a six months program by Advanced hair studio and was robbed by them professionally.

I was given fake promises and was advised to join a 6 months program to thicken my hair as my crown area was almost balled. They promised me saying every month they will take photos and compare and will show the difference in growth and will change the medication every month depending on how my hair growth responds. I started the program and they got me to sign the agreement and made me setup automatic payments and took the payments in 6 installments within three months. After a month the first review was done and they said yes there is some growth and minoxidil was given to start once per day every night. I was advised there was no dropper with them and use some cotton to dip the liquid and apply on the head. Then after two weeks the person in the studio disappeared and a new person came to manage the studio, I asked for a second review after two months and was advised they usually do reviews after 10 to 12 weeks of treatment which is completely different as to what I was told. Then after 3 months another person turned up in the studio and I had to repeat myself as to what my situation was and what all was done for my treatment. My photos were taken and I was assured that the hair will grow and my laser treatment was made once a week instead of twice. After two weeks the person disappeared again and there was no manager . I have completed using minoxidil and asked the receptionist for another bottle, she said there was no bottles in stock and was advised she will get them ordered the following week. Next week there was a new receiptionist and I asked for minoxidil, now she says I need to fill a form to order minoxidil, I filled it and came the next week, now there was national clint relations manager at the studio and he assured me that I will be taken care of and he then got me to fill the form again for minoxidil , by this time I was without minoxidil for three weeks. This clint relations manager assured me saying he will take care of me and see to it that my program will be done properly and said my program will be extended if needed for my hair growth. Its then he discovered that I was using minoxidil once a day instead of twice, I was incorrectly advised once instead of twice by the staff when I started. The clint manager gave his business card and said he can be contacted if I have any issues. Start of 4th month new studio manager came and saw my hair growth and started to convince me to pay an additional $4000 for some other treatment. I rejected it and said I will not pay even a single dollar from now. I emailed the clint relations manager and he called me saying he will speak to the studio manager to extend my program. No action was taken and after the end of 6 months with no progress in my hair growth I was asked if I was happy with the hair growth, hahahah I could not understand what kind of a *** question it was, as I hardly had hair on my head and was asked if my growth was enough to stop the program. I was told to do another 12 months program and pay $3000.

I emailed the clint relations manager and had no response from him….i waited for a week and sent two emails and had no response from him...

This fraudulent company advertises 100% results and is ripping people off. I paid a massive $2800 for 6 months, wasted my time to go there every week and had %0 hair growth . I asked them to show my photos to compare the growth and the studio manager said he sent them in a disk to their head office , don’t know for what .They do not have an answer for questions and start diverting me to take another program.

I need justice, I need my money to be refunded for all the fake promises and compensation for wasting my time for 0% growth and advertising 100% misleading people.

Advanced Hair Studio New Zealand Reply:
The Client Relations Department of Advanced Hair Studio is pleased to have settled this matter to the satisfaction of the author of this posting

What ever u do now don't let them talk u into STRAND BY STRAND,,,it's an absolute nightmare ,,all it is ,is a WIG!!!!!and they will try and rip u off again....this company has the worst history all u need to do is a bit of research ..they conned me as well,,

@PissedConsumer1037770

was talked into it but I refused. I have seen the online reviews and decided am not going to be fooled again .

View more comments (1)
ID
Pros
  • Biggest fraud i have seen done professionally
Order processing issue
Loss
Full refund

Unhappy with Advanced Hair Studios.

I paid $5000.00 of my hard earned money to advanced hair studios. money I should have spent on my kids 10 years ago.

absolutely nothing grew back or even hinted of growing back. I am so disgusted in this company. Putting false hope into men and ripping them off. Guys it doesn't work.

spend your money on your kids and shave your hair off.

shame on you advanced hair studios.

I was just wondering how many men have done the advanced hair studio treatment, and come out of it feeling like the treatment actually worked. Can you please give us a percentage that were pleased with the results and a percentage that weren't.

Advanced Hair Studio New Zealand Reply:
Mr Huata it has been over seven years since you last underwent a hairloss treatment program with AHS at our then Napier Studio. Given how much time has elapsed since we last treated you, AHS would welcome the opportunity to review your hair loss condition. If at your free consultation we believe that we can assist you then we will happily restart your program at no cost to yourself. Your nearest studio is now either Hamilton, or Wellington. Please contact Chris Attrill at clientrelations@advancedhair.com.au and we will happily organise your appointment. We look forward to meeting with you in the near future.
Not as described/ advertised
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article