Advanced Dental Florence SC

Made an apt because I cracked a tooth. Went to the apt filled out all paperwork as requested. waited about 45 min before I was taken inside to another waiting room. about 15 min later I was brought into x-ray, when that was completed I sat in the waiting room for another 10-15 min. brought in to see the dentist(so I thought) however I was then asked how I was to pay for the procedure. Explained I had no insurance but has a dental plan that would pay something toward the bill and I could make arrangements for payment. she said I needed to talk to Alex. Consulted with dentist the hygienist. Did not know the rules.... a root canal could not be started until I had a periodontal cleaning. had to schedule another apt. went up front to talk to Alex (what a treat) who said the would keep the owed portion up to $750.00 so payments could be managed. I agreed that was fair. I paid $175.00 for the visit... had a promo coupon the was for $100.00 off but was told that was to be used for the next visit. All this discussion took place in an open area where patients and other employees could hear what we talked about....many HIPA violations at this office. Went back for the 2nd apt two weeks later(still with broken tooth and discomfort). The hygienist was just about to start when she asked about payment. Odd. I explained that I would pay $250.00 today and the $135.00 credit I was to receive for my second visit would be applied, balance to be paid in installments. She went up front to get it ok'd by ALEX. He did not accept the terms and the insurance dept came in to say they did not accept the dental plan I had. Could they have not realized that before I took time off work to come to yet another wasted apt. I thin Alex is not worth the money he is paid. He never once got off his fat *** to talk to me about payments. It seems everyone but him at that office gets the payments in order before any work can be done. What a way to be left open for a lawsuit.... I left there still with a broken tooth, no periodontal cleaning, and a credit of $135.00 for my next visit. THAT WIL NEVER HAPPEN.
ID
Florence, South Carolina
Pros
  • Hygienist
Cons
  • Hippa violations
  • No results
  • Wait time
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article