Advance Tree Pros of Orlando not reliable

I watched Advance Tree Pros do a decent job inmy neighborhood, but the company is poorly managed and not worth its lower prices. The owner didn't show on a scheduled date for me, nor did he return any of my five calls that day. The following day, I placed additional calls to him, and again none were returned. To this day, he hasn't contacted me to explain his no-show. Now I am paying someone else $400 more than the Advance Tree Pros' price, but at least I'm getting responsible service. You get what you pay for!

I second your exact comments above. I cannot believe this place is still in business when Brandon is a complete liar..

seriously. Lied to me over the phone more than 3 times.

Do yourself a favor and go to another tree service... save your frustration.

ID
Orlando, Florida

About

Advance Tree Pros FAQ
To read more: https://www.advancetreepros.com/why-choose-us/faq/
Summary

Advance Tree Pros is a tree removal company located in Florida. Advance Tree Pros provides its services to commercial and residential clients. The list of services provided by Advance Tree Pros includes removal works (Chipping, Tree Removal, Stump Grinding & Root Grinding, Dangerous & Difficult Jobs, Lot Clearings), commercial services (General Commercial Services, Offices Golf Courses, Municipalities & Schools, Industrial Areas, Parks & Recreation etc.), residential services (Arborist, Disease Control, Estate Management, Tree Care & Pruning, Tree Trimming, Insect Control etc.). Advance Tree Pros is a 100% green company, so every tree and every log it removes gets recycled.

Advance Tree Pros reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article