Advance Tax Relief - Astounding Success with Advance

I am still in a state of disbelief. Advance Tax Relief has literally performed a miracle for me and my (extremely difficult) tax situation. I was in a position where I was facing a debt (including penalties) in the hundreds of thousands of dollars, with virtually no idea how to get it resolved. Advance Tax Relief guided me through the information-gathering process, and proceeded to begin negotiations with the IRS. I was constantly updated by numerous Advance Tax Relief representatives throughout the process, always with a name & contact # if I ever had any questions. End result: I was able to get my debt settled for less than 1 percent of my outstanding balance. WOW!!I cannot possibly thank Advance Tax Relief enough for their exceptional service, nor can I recommend them highly enough - if you are facing a similar situation, PLEASE call them!!
ID
Service
Advance Tax Relief Customer Care
Pros
  • Honest
  • Truthfull
Reason of review
Good quality

ADVANCE TAX RELIEF IS A SCAM

I HIRED THEM FOR 1200.00 TO HANDLE MY TAX ISSUE. TWO WEEKS LATER THEY WANTED ANOTHER 3000.00 i SAID NO WAY AND ASKED FOR MY MONEY BACK AND THEY REFUSED AND SAID THE MONEY WAS ALREADY SPEANT. TOTAL BAIT ND SWITCH. STAY FAR AWAY. i WOULD NEVER USE THIS COMPANY OR RECCOMEND THEM TO ANYONE. THE OWNER NOAH DANIELS IS A SCAM ARTIST. THEY ARE CROOKS, LIARS AND CHEATS. THEY EVEN TOLD ME I WAS AN ***. i AM GOING TO FILE A COMPLAINT ON THE bbb, AND WITH THE ATTORNEY GENERAL. THESE CROOKS SHOULDN'T GET AWAY WITH THIS.

I HIRED ADVANCE TAX RELIEF AND WE SETTLED WITH IRS FOR $200 ON 6,000K TAX DEBT. THIS COMPANY HELPED ME AND IS NOT A SCAM. WHOEVER POSTED THIS COMPLIANT IS JUST TRYING TO TARNISH THE IMAGE OF A GOOD COMPANY.

CHECK OUT THEIR BBB

PATRICIA SCOTT

THIS IS NOT TRUE:

WHY DIDN'T YOU FILE YOUR COMPLIANT WITH THE BBB?

WHY ARE PEOPLE OUT TO TARNISH THE IMAGE OF A GOOD COMPANY?

CHECK OUT ADVANCE TAX RELIEF BBB RECORD:

WHY NOT FILE YOUR COMPLIANT WITH THE BBB? ADVANCE TAX RELIEF LLC PHONE: (713)300-**** FAX: (713)300-**** BBB ACCREDITED BUSINESS

View more comments (1)
ID
Houston, Texas
Reason of review
Problems with payment
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article