Flower not delivered for Valentine, lost of $61.94

An order was placed on 2/12/15 going to Jamestown, N. C. The order was taken by Aaron and a confirmation number of 3000 was given. We did this as a direct credit card order and our account was charged. The order was never filled. I have been trying to contact someone to talk with since the man who placed the order filed a complaint with us on Monday, February 16, 2015. I was transferred to several different numbers, promised call backs, etc. but no one ever call us back and if I got someone on the line they would transfer me and then I would be cut off. I did speak with someone named Mae and she told me I would have to fax proof of where we were charged to Maggie at 1-88*-258-****. This was done on February 16, 2015. She was supposed to have called back - guess what still waiting. I got a name of a supervisor from Bloomnet and they would not even let me speak with him, but promised a call back, still waiting. I spent several hours on Monday, February 23rd trying to reach someone and still couldn't get helped. I spoke with someone this morning (Feb. 25th) and was told that we would get a call back. I did get ugly when they apologized for the millioneth time and told her/him that sorry was no good anymore I wanted to speak with someone and was still refused a transfer, but promised a call back. This is the poorest service I've ever received and I have filed complaints with Bloomnet and if I've not heard by 4:00 today I'm filing with the Better Business Bureau, the credit card company and hope that anyone who reads any of these complaints will NEVER use Avas Flowers as they are undependable and untrustworthy to take money and not deliver as promised. The only way a person can get thru to anyone is say I want to place an order. The service sucks.
ID
Mocksville, North Carolina
Reason of review
Order processing issue

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article