Adside did not pay us

Our company was a publisher with Adside/ Doclix for 2 years. Adside stopped sending payments to our company with no explanation. We ran Adside ads for 2 years on our websites. We have been trying to contact them. We even tried to set up an in-person meeting. We have now hired an attorney. It is really unfortunate. We hope they realize that when you "Google" Doclix or Adside or the employee's names like Ron Ruegg, or CEO Oded Itzhak, then these complaints do come up! Oded, Ron and the whole team should realize that their reputation is at risk! The Adside/ Doclix fraudulent businesses practices are catching up to them. I believe I read that publishers were going to form a class action lawsuit.

I called the founder of the company at home and got paid. (917) 509.4466 and (201) 792.0819

@PissedConsumer660113

I have had no luck. Called those numbers and have left over a dozen messages with Ron Ruegg (I know they got them because they changed the voice message on the voicemail).

Not a single peep. Still waiting for payment from these unethical people.

View more comments (1)
Studio City, California
Loss
$20000

AdSide Ad Serving Network STAY AWAY

AdSide offers ad units (similar to Google Adsense) for display on your site as a website publisher. As your site generates traffic to AdSide advertisers, AdSide collects money from the advertisers and shares that revenue with your site. Well, we had to contact AdSide over an over again to get paid. After about six months, they 1) stopped any sort of payment and 2) did not return phone calls nor emails. They owe us $5000. Crooks. Still, this company is in business and attends industry trade shows. I cannot comprehend how they operate in this manor. STAY AWAY FROM ADSIDE!!!

@PissedConsumer660119

Those numbers no longer work

View more comments (1)
Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Loss

ADSIDE ad serving network scam

STAY AWAY from Adside We worked with AdSide.com (www.doclix) as a publisher for more than one year. At first we have noticed that the quality of the traffic they supplied was not as expected, which other publishers complained as well. But then, they stopped sending the payment. The company owns us over $1,400 or revenue earned on their pay-per-click ads for more than 6 months. Starting April 2012, they stopped responding. The company's team doesn't answer the phone, disregard emails and requests for payment. Warning: Stay away from AdSide.com! You won't get your money!

They owe me money as well. They dont reply and all the email addresses i have for them are now dead emails.

Add me to the lawsuit. Loveit@***.com

Having the same issue. Used to get paid before by adside, then started using a new network called Contentgain run by doclix.

They never paid. Racked by about ~$900 with them.

They never respond to emails or phone calls. Just swallowed the money and now they're missing.

Very interested in filing a lawsuit or some kind of claim.

These guys also scammed me. Waiting on almost $300 in payments. I've been calling Ron Ruegg every single day and he's never returned a call or e-mail. Been calling the owner Oded and he never picks up. No one else at the company picks up the phone.

This is a completely scam. As for the guy considering a class action lawsuit please contact me I'd love to join your lawsuit. I specifically didn't get paid out as part of the "content gain" company they run.

Please contact me about the lawsuit.

We were a publisher with Adside for nearly 2 years. They decided to stop paying us and totally cut off communication.

No explanation at all. We tried to set up meetings, call, etc and no word at all. We hired an attorney, and we are now pursuing a lawsuit.

If you or anyone else you know is interested, we may form a class action lawsuit against the Oded, Ron, and Doclix/ Adside.

@PissedConsumer657456

John - we'd be interested in joining a class action lawsuit. These crooks just started another company too.

@PissedConsumer657456

I was using their new company ContentGain for a few months as a test. First months earnings were paid on time.

Waiting on April 2013 earnings which I'm starting to get a bad feeling that I'll never see.

My account manager quit in May and was nice enough to send an email letting me know. Ron isn't responding to calls or emails.

@PissedConsumer657456

Please contact me about the lawsuit I would love to join you. I'm waiting on almost $300 in payment and they have been avoiding my calls and emails.

@PissedConsumer657456

They owe my more than $4,000. I was outside the country and had some medical and persona emergencies.

My sites provided cliocked for 1 months.

I am joing the law suit. Contact me eocence@***.com

Deepak dutta

@PissedConsumer657456

John - Any progress on the class action lawsuit? If not, I will investigate forming one as it seems there are a few in similar situations and I am sure there are more. Also, it appears that these individuals are doing this systematically and it is not a one off.

They stopped responding to my email....i need to get more than almost 1500$ .. Called them but no response.. emailed several times but no response.

I will be writing these reviews in all the major websites :(

View more comments (13)
Rancho Palos Verdes, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article