Puppy scammer

we were scammed by adorablebullz.com for $1350.00. they stole this money from our 10yr old daughter. They were paid in money grams and promised to have the puppy to us by end of the week gave us fake flight inforamtion and never delivered any puppy. they are horrible people Mark and Betty Weldon with www.adorablebullz.com please help me stop them! They have know threatend in by saying that if I do anything funny we will not see a damm dime and that reporting them would do no good since there is no way to catch them. we can do this if everyone helps out. thank you for your time.
#112055

They now try and sell bogus bullies at premium pupz. They should be locked up.

My boyfriend and I were just scammed by these people also. We sent them a money gram for $1350 to cover a puppy named Armani and her flight fair.

We never receive the flight information just some fake codes. Chances are these people don't even own an English Bulldog! I knew it was a scam as soon as they requested additional money for a DNA test. I called them on it and refused to send the extra money.

They still carried on as if they were sending our puppy. Guess not.

Very unprofessional website and I would be very very careful next time.

95 Hayden Avenue

ID
Lovell, Maine
Loss

About

Summary

... DSC00539.jpg picture, this photo was uploaded by BULLZ-i. Browse other DSC00539.jpg pictures and photos or ... Adorable Dog Stickers! Use our Pedigree Image ...

Adorable Bullz reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article