Terrible experience - rude thieves - never go back!

Lackluster experience with a scam at the end! I haven’t been to Adolf Biecker for a couple years. I decided to book a haircut b/c they had Sunday hours and availabilities within a couple days. I booked a haircut, conditioning treatment, and glaze. When I made the appointment over the phone I was told the glaze would be $30. Overall it was a lackluster experience. My stylist was just ok and didn’t use any styling products for my blowout which I found odd. But I was still just happy to get my haircut on a Sunday afternoon. Fast forward to check out and my receipt shows $45 for the glaze. When I questioned the manager Laura she claimed it’s only $30 with other color services. I told her I was quoted $30. She made a couple of calls and claimed she would have to get back to me Monday or Tuesday after they could review the call recording of my appointment. First off I don’t like being accused of lying. I was quoted $30 and that’s what I should pay. I’ve been to much more expensive salons than Adolf Biecker and I’m not looking to scam $15. Second given she’s a manager I can’t believe this is the process for properly dealing with a customer situation. I definitely will not being going back ever again. Manager/owner Debbie called me and continued to be rude and accusatory.

Sounds to me like looking to scam $15 is exactly what you were doing. Hopefully they didn’t cave and give you back the $15 you tried to cheat the business out of!

You should be ashamed of yourself complaining on a site like this because you got caught trying to steal $15. This site is for legitimate complaints, not this someone who got caught in a scheme.

ID
Radnor, Pennsylvania
Reason of review
Pricing issue
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article