Contact Request

I am trying to contact you regarding a Google post you have concerning a complaint with my company. I attempted to find the complaint on your website but a search on your system does not bring anything up. I do not see any way on your site in which to contact you to clarify but I would like to discuss the matter with someone from your company. Please contact me at sgouhin@***.com. I would like to see the complaint so I can have a chance to respond and, if there is not a complaint, I would like the Google reference removed. Please have someone contact me. Thank you for your assistance!
ID
#220670 Review #220670 is a subjective opinion of poster.
South Elgin, Illinois

About

Summary

Admin Plus USA is a national provider of vehicle service contract programs and traditional ancillary products. Admin Plus USA has more than 100 years of experience in insurance, vehicle service contract and retail automotive industries. Admin Plus USA aims to provide products at competitive prices, fast claims processing and exceptional customer service, and high quality performance. The list of products offered by Admin Plus USA includes Factory Plus, Drivers Plus, and Adventure Plus. Thousands of customers have already chosen Admin Plus USA products for their competitive prices and high quality. Admin Plus USA is committed to providing customers with exceptional services.

Admin Plus USA reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article