The joke is on me !

Adidas South Africa - The joke is on me !
Once again, I find myself on a complains platform to let everyone know what a MISCARRIAGE OF SERVICE DELIVERY I’ve received from none other than Adidas South Africa. Firstly, you take my money and confirm order (14th June 2019). I repeat, CONFIRM my order. I then follow up twice to re-affirm my order and double check that the goods are in stock. I call a third time, to validate with your customer service team as to when my order will be delivered and again, you confirm that the goods will be delivered on the 21st June 2019. I’ve just receive an email (19th June 2019 at 15:27pm) Unfortunately the follow item is out of stock. Are you serious? Your state to “you value our customers” and “evolving your business to make future experiences great” Please help me understand what value I receive from this process? I could of save a lot of time if you were just honest upfront, why make me go through the lengthy process just to disappoint a young man that he won’t getting his birthday present. You didn’t have the decency to call me and explain the situation, you rather send an impersonal email stating out of stock from a no-reply email like this is normal practice. I had to call you to find out what’s going on. This is yet another poor reflection of your inadequate service delivery. 5 days later after ordering from your website, this happen. I spend thousands of rands of your apparel often and this is how you treat me customers. Shame on you !!!
ID
Service
Adidas Shipping Service
Cons
  • Customer service
  • Poor communication and feedback
  • Inadequate service delivery
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article