Verified Reviewer

Adidas Сanada - Warranty
Original review updated by user May 06, 2021
I had contacted Adidas in Dec in regards to a pair of faulty shoes, that I had purchased from Amazon. After wearing the shoes two times the laces for the Stella McCartney Ultraboost special edition snapped so you cannot tighten the shoelaces and wear them properly. There have been many reports on this. I sent all required info to adidas, photos, information and they sent me a return label. After sending in and months later they say they cannot accept the return? This unacceptable. and they have the shoes. After numerous communication and employee error they say that they cannot accept returns from Amazon. This should have been communicated from the first phone conversation with customer service. Why make me send me shoes in then?

User's recommendation: Don't contact Adidas if you want any resolution, no one has an answer everything needs to be escalated.

ID
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Cancel order without notification/ Credit authorized payment

I am writing to file a complaint about purchase experience with Adidas Canada. They have promoted a product " RIVALRY HI STAR WARS SHOES" Product code FX9290 that they have released recently on 22/10/2020 10 AM EDT. I have contacted the local retail store at Scarborough Town Center to verify if they have it available at local store so I can get it there or I have to purchase online. I have been told to call back the day before release to confirm if they received the shipment. I called on Wed 21/20/2020 to the store to check. A lady who answer my call was checking on the size that i want and all a sudden someone from the background asked what she was doing and the phone went mute and when she returned, she claimed that they have nothing. Although I found it unusual but at that time and I guess my only option I to purchase online hence this is special item. I went online on 22/10/2020 before 10am to get ready for purchase. I got in at 10am sharp and was lucky enough that I got my shoes pick and able to check out with a confirmation of purchase with reference # ACA0521****. I double check with my credit card online and has confirmed they got approval for the transaction in amount of $360. They also said I will get an e-mail confirmation shortly. I checked my e-mail next day (today) 23/10/2020 still didn't received e-mail and not in my junk mail and the credit card authorization removed. I called Adidas to check out what happened. The first operator hung up on me so I called back. The second operator told me my order has been cancelled by their payment department due to address different. I have been providing both my mailing address and billing address for shipping where I don't have any issue with any main stream company such as Amazon or Lego store. If they have concern due to fraud, they can contact me via phone/ e-mail to confirm with address or I can simply ask them to send it to billing address. They never contact me to validate my information if they had a concern nor provide me an e-mail about the cancellation after they got all my personal information and had processed the credit card authorization as per purchase agreed and they cancelled my transaction without notifying me or validate with me. I understand they had not shipped out the product to me yet. I dont see any customer service here to notify the purchase of any cancellation. Operator told me she will send my case to payment department for escalation and to confirm if I can use a different shipping address. If they are authorizing the shipping address after they cancel my order so I can place new order again, why dont they get my consent to send to billing address prior they cancel my order and they will approve it after the product sold out?

User's recommendation: Don't waste your time to go online, you still have to get limited product in second hand market.

ID
Toronto, Ontario
Service
Adidas Сanada Customer Care
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article