Fun and easy part-time work!

This company is a staffing agency that runs in-store demos all around the country. I have worked for them for a few years as a rep that samples and talks about beauty products in big retail stores. It's a lot of fun and it's not rocket science! I enjoy working with people and this is a great break from my day job. Payment is always received on time and the communication with the owner and her staff is always quick and to the point. They also staff for other marketing events, like what you would call brand ambassador work. These jobs are easier to come by during the summer and I have worked for a variety of big companies - food products, toy brands, sporting goods. Sometimes these gigs are at concerts, festivals, or just at stores. I highly recommend them if you are someone who enjoys customer service and working with people!
Tampa, Florida
Work Experience or Job Application

SCAM DO NOT WORK HERE

They won't pay you. PERIOD. Extremely rude. Full of excuses. Save yourself the time and b.s. by finding a legit company. Not bitter, just honest.

I had to forcefully take photos of people who didnt want to be photographed. If you want to get scammed this the perfect place for you.

Rude coworkers also. Expect you to know everything... When you do the job you get in trouble.

This is an EVIL company. I got evicted ,couldn't feed my children, my car got repo as well.

@WindyCuscus

They pay! They also give you every detail before the event so I am not sure what you are referring to.

If you are in that much need of work brand ambassador gigs may not be for you. BA jobs are not consistent and cannot just live on that. All Brand Ambassador jobs ask for pictures. It’s a Marketing gig i.e.

pictures.

Also it’s proof you worked. it’s not hard.

View more comments (1)
Work Experience or Job Application

Unprofessional Bridgette Omeara

I spoke to bridgette on the phone to let her know idid not recieve my pay. She had a nasty attitude and was basically yelling at me saying inever sent photos from the event which idid to someone else who is apart of the company. So how did she not recieve those photos? Do not work any event for this company they will take forever to pay you and they are very rude. Very unprofessional company.

Brigette is no longer with the company as of early 2018. It is a all new team.

Great team!! Everyone responds in a quick fashion. They have multiple ways to get in touch with the staff i.e. FB, Text, call, and email.

I had no issues reaching them and they were always professional with me. Haters gonna hate.

Problems with payment

Short Review on March 25, 2017

s l To accounting@***.com Saturday, March 25, 2017 11:24 AM Click to View Full HTML I have been patient enough long enough, your company failed to pay me for services rendered. I have been in contact on a number of occasions with you and PetSmart. I have no choice but to contact the Department Of Labor and The Better Business Buraue. Thank you, Scott Longanbach 774-510-****
Problems with payment

Adelante Live - Review in Staff category

I went to do a demo at a Target and the Target concierge was ubprofessuonal and rude to me.

The Target ( Beauty Conceigers) employees are not part of Adelante Live staff. You cannot blame the staffing agency for a Target employee.

This person is there to help you at a Beauty demo to help locate necessary supplies or if questions about a brand you are not representing.

Again cannot control others. And always kill rudeness with kindness.

Poor customer service