ADEE PLUMBING LOS ANGELES

On July 11th, Adee plumbing came out to my duplex to fix plumbing in a vacated unit downstairs. While backing out of my driveway, one of their drivers backed into my brand new BMW that was parked right in front of my house with several witnesses. My fiancee took my car over to the shop and both he and the owner acknowledged that the damage on my car matched IDENTICALLY with their vehicle height and paint. Despite this fact, when reporting this to thier insurance company, Adee plumbing is taking the side of their driver who is trying to save his job and has said that he did not hit my car. After acknowledging the obvious damage done by their truck, instead of doing the right thing and paying their minimal deductible for the $5,000 in damage done to my car, Adee chose to deny responsibility to their insurance company who has been giving me the run around for almost a month. Their entire operation functions in a completely unethical manner. I have used Adee Plumbing in the past, however will refuse to support their business moving forward. I had to file a report with the police as well as a suit with my lawyer against Adee as a result of their negligence. I would not do business with them, in case any accident occurs with plumbingr, it is highly unlikely that they will utilize their insurance to resolve the problem in an ethical manner. They are not accountable and do not conduct themselves with any integrity.

Would someone please snake out Guccibuss's pipes? There must be an obstruction in his tail pipe. Catdog.

These allegations are distorted and the person making them is not being truthful.

We did do a job near this address, and over a week later these people contacted us and said that we backed into their BMW. We investigated the alleged incident, and our driver maintained that he absolutely did not back into their vehicle. We did what any responsible party would do that had serious doubts about our involvement, and that was to report it to our insurance carrier, as that is why we have insurance.

View more comments (1)
ID
#193191 Review #193191 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Los Angeles, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article