Go here if you believe in discrimination!!!???!!!

What a terrible experience. I signed up for the spin class today, paid money and was very excited about getting a great workout in. Class was about to start and the owner approached me and said I need to talk with you. I said sure and thought maybe she had some tips for the spin class. To my surprise she told me that one of her staff members informed her that I didn’t pay a guest fee the last time I worked out at the gym and that I told the staff member I would be back to pay and never returned. I totally thought I was being punked. First of all why would any staff member let a stranger workout without paying first? She didn’t let me get a word in edge wise and promptly told me that this was a private gym and that I needed to leave. I have never been humiliated like this in my life, I felt pretty helpless. I am a honest person, and would never try to get over on someone by not paying a $8.50 guest fee. This was completely crazy. I told the owner she had to have the wrong person and that if the staff member was there we should clear the matter up because it wasn’t me. She told me the staff member was not working today and to leave. I felt she was one step away from calling the cops. I asked her to pull a tape of the person who she thought was me just to clear my name as a honest person and again she wasn’t hearing it. This was odd, over reactive, and strange. I said okay I will leave but please know that I would never try to work out and not pay a guest fee. She said leave and retuned my money I paid today for spin class. This was a horrible experience please do not support a gym that treats individuals different based on race, gender, and creed. Dear owner, we don’t all look alike- take note. Warm Regards, I will spend my money at ANYTIME FITNESS …anytime!

I was agreeing with the complaint until I got to the part about race. You were told to leave because the owner believed you did something dishonest.

You are playing the race card because that is what people like you do when you don't get your way. Shameful!

Yes, you pulling the race card, when race was not even an issue. You trying to pull a fast one was the issue.

:roll BTW, isn't everyone in Louisiana Black?

makes your discrimination case a moot point, dontcha think? :x

You ruined the whole review by playing the race card, why is everything a race issue with blacks?

View more comments (2)
ID
Ruston, Louisiana

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article