Resolved
Feliks K Zbx

Verified Reviewer

Resolved: Banned from ACX with no explanation

Updated by user May 07, 2024

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. Received an email that account is approved.

Original review Apr 22, 2024
I was asked before working with narrators to provide documentation to ACX to confirm that I owned the content and copyrights for the provided content. I did write a letter stating that this is my company and my idea.

The book is on Amazon. It was resolved. Now, after I paid to narrate the content and submitted it for approval, I received an email that my book has been removed from ACX and I am no longer allowed to open an account with ACX... No other explanations are given except referring to the policies of ACX.

What policies? How come it was approved before?

Is that the reason I am banned? No further explanations are given.

User's recommendation: Don't even know what to say

Auctions and Marketplaces Expert Talks

How to Shop Online Safely | Online Shopping Tips

May 28, 2021

Nathan Grant, a Senior Credit Industry Analyst with Credit Card Insider, talks about online shopping, safety when making online payments, and how not to get scammed when buying things online.

Read full article
Nathan Grant
Nathan Grant

Nathan Grant, a Senior Credit Industry Analyst with Credit Card Insider. Nathan specializes in credit cards and online payments.

Brands Related to ACX

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article