FREE Jarvis LITE Download - Andy Wood Donation SCAM

I got scammed by this guy too! He made got me for over 300 dollars on my Credit card. Marked them as "donations" and it turns out that is how to get away with it. PayPal does not reverse or dispute donations so I'm out all my cash. I don't have credit card protection, so dealing with acwtechnologies.co.uk was a BIG MISTAKE. If you want to light your money on fire, this is the guy. BEWARE of the Jarvis Lite software donation scam. They are in the UK and can not be touched by US Laws. Just a crook that steals from good people. Put the word out there, anyone who wants to use Jarvis LITE or there game score kit- You will regret it. So will your checking account! Sincerely, Simon Jaffas, another ripped off customer of Andy Wood and Jarvis LITE

How strange that all these comments and indeed this post are structured almost identically gramatically, with 2 of which choosing to point out the irrelevant detail that it is a UK based company.unlike the 1 other comment below- for they are all clearly composed by the same person- i will speak plainly. I am ToastedToasty , the same such person that commented a lengthy counter argument to the prior review

That sucks. Andy Wood got me last week for his software.

I am in dispute with PayPal now. I was told I would be billed a 25$ Donation to get his LITE software. After I got my bank Emails. He charged me 250$ from the UK.

Not what he said at all. Now I see he has done this same SCAM to others. Someone should stop this Jarvis LITE DONATIONS to the UK SCAM. I got took, and I work very hard for my money.

Andy Wood, Shame on you! -

Bonnie Taylor,

Also taken by Andy WOOD's PayPal Donation Scam.

They got me for over 200$ before I could stop them. DO NOT DONATE to acwtechnologies.co.uk unless you want to get ripped off!

There software sucked, and it was all just to get my CC #. Once they got that, I never got an Email response from them again! What a Scam!

FRAUD. Andy Wood you should be locked up for what you have done!

Mary Coulsen, Ny, NY

@PissedConsumer1305053

I am so sorry to hear that Andy is still up to his old tricks. I wrote the BBB about them, but they hide in the UK so the USA has to let it go. Spread the word, DON'T DONATE to acwtechnologies.co.uk you will get screwed every time!

Simon Jaffas

View more comments (3)
ID
Cons
  • Jarvis lite trojan
Reason of review
Problems with payment
Loss
Preferred solution
Shut the Scammer Down. Jarvis Lite is a SCAM to get DONATIONS

ACW Technologies UK - JARVIS LITE FREE TO DOWNLOAD SCAM- Don't DOWNLIOAD- It's a VIRUS

This is a little "company" in the UK that has been trying to copy IndyJarvis' and his work for a long time. He is a former employee who was fired for stealing customer credit card numbers when clients tried to donate to there Software site. acwtechnologies.co.uk As a customer typed in there info, ACW Technologies.co.uk would re direct the numbers to there personal laptop in the building to steal. His name is ANDY at ACW in the UK and he is a Fraud, and a *** artist. He got away with thousands from us, pretending to be a legitimate software developer for JARVIS LITE. He offers to download it to you free, gets a donation, then the software reports your personal info back to him once you load it! Don't fall for ACW Technologies.co.uk 's SCAM. THEY ARE A FRAUD! ANDY is the name he goes by in Emails, but he pretends to be many people. The names he has used in the past to SCAM people on his PayPal Donations site is Andy Wood, Toasted Toasty, software beast, Ethan, Jamie, and lord Jaffas- He just makes new names up to steal them donations. Carful of ANDY WOOD he will rob you blind! Sincerely, A Victim of his SCAM!

Dale you absolute idiot. You never quite managed to piece together that me - Toasted Toasty, Ethan Jamie, Lord Of The Jaffas ( and yes i do change my name alot, google plus is a pain) - and Andy are seperate people. I was a customer of Andy who was concerned by you stealing his livelihood and compnay.To have the audacity to claim he stole from you is simply ludicrous.Considering that the software was released before your videos were being made, coupled with the fact that you probably couldn't tell me a single thing about how it works, or even what voice API it's based on -windows speech recognition btw - is testament alone to how little you know about "your" productas for the supposed credit card stealing, the donations portion of the website was always placed out of site, so as to not be intrusive, and has clearly never been associated with credit card fraud, due to the fact that -unlike your company - there are very few complaints made to this site, and it's more than likely that the two posted here are written by the same person, which is to say, Dale Kaeff, the owner of "ACW technologies USA " on youtube, formerly indy jarvis until he decided to steal not just ACW's software, but their title too.

ID
Product
Acw Technologies Website
Reason of review
STOLE MY CC NUMBERS and used them!
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article