Actors ETC. THe owner Denise is a thief.

I was under contract at Actors and was supposed to receive $800.00 for a job I preformed. Denise instead cashed my check and used it to buy her DRUGS. She issued me 2 HOT checks which cost me about $70.00 in fees at my bank. I understand she did this to several other persons that she owed money to. She admitted that she was under a lot of debt obligation and would make the checks good. Shortly after this her phone was disconnected. Her web site is still listed and it appears she is still trying to get contracts. Be careful with her if she is speaking she is lying!!!!!
ID
Doylestown, Pennsylvania

About

Summary

Actors is a company that books talents for all types of projects, from commercials and training videos to feature films. Feature Films that the company chose actors for include Lucky, Up In The Air, The Assassination of Richard Nixion, About Schmidt, Full Ride, Election, Citizen Ruth, To Wong Foo...With Love Julie Newmar, etc. TV: "You and I" (Lady Gaga music video), Amerika, Gone in The Night, Boystown-Miracle of the Heart, Unsolved Mysteries, ESPN, Court TV. Commercials & Promotional Videos that Actors participated in are Coca-Cola, Doritios, FedEx, First National Bank, Pacific Bell, Alegent Health Care, Gateway, Hearthstone Homes, Nebraska Lottery, Nebraska Medical Center, La Mesa, and Physicians Mutual Insurance, etc. Actors is based in Omaha, NE. The company collects information from all those who are willing to participate in film, promotion and TV projects.

Actors reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article