Verified Reviewer

Questionable Service

Actors Models And Talent For Christ - Questionable Service
Upon successfully completing a film, I successfully earned an electrical department credit. This credit achievement was applied into my IMDb along with my other role achievements. However, upon rechecking my accomplishment roles, I found that a few achievement credits where intentionally deleted, likely an act of malice. I have contact IMDb on numerous occasions and I have not read back from them concerning this issue.

User's recommendation: Double check your talent credentials.

ID
Loss
Preferred solution
IMDB credit revision and investigation upon who or what deleted my credits from my achievement history at the IMDB.com my account webpage. Very uncalled for and rude.

Actors, Models, Talent for Christ (AMTC) scam alert!

Please don't drop $5K just to attend a few of their mediocre 'trainings' and be seen by some agents. They do this convention called Shine, and you also are responsible for all hotel and food while you're there. They are held at Gaylord Palms, so after going through the whole thing most people have dropped at least $8K-$10K. It isn't worth it!!! If you want to be seen by agents, please send the agents your info or go to their open calls. They are doing this to make money, and this is unethical. Any good acting coaches will tell you to NOT do this. For the same amount of money you can take expensive acting/modeling classes from well-known coaches for a long long time. Hope my review will save many people headaches and hard-earned money.
ID
Atlanta, Georgia
Service
Actors Models And Talent For Christ Acting Service
Reason of review
Pricing issue

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article