Annoying and poor service

Tires were balding prematurely. AG&R sold me new tires and the alignment/balancing was done poorly. My "new tires" have too much wear and tear around the outer edges. Tony in Streetsville generally is a nice guy but he is annoying and says some unprofessional/thoughtless things.
ID
Brampton, Ontario
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction

Overcharged

I Went to Active Green and Ross to have my water pump changed because it was making a noise. I had to wait about two hours until they started the work, and then it took them another hour to finish it. The mechanic said there was a lot of air trapped inside the system. They gave me a price for changing my water pump at the beginning, and once the job was over they raised the price by $100 saying it took them longer than expected. They never warned me or even told me anything while they were doing the job, only at the very end.

Truth is Active Green and Ross is consistently incompetent.

Dealt with them 25 years ago in Etobicoke. Sold me overpriced Michelins and spend the entire afternoon to install them.

Then just recently, out of desperation, went to local Thornhill Green & Ross. They installed winter tires without the wheel locks.

Pulled my car out to the parking lot and considered the job done. When I complained, the manager/owner says to me "Maybe you shouldn't come here no more!" LIKE THAT'S THEIR SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM.

*** service with *** attitude.

ID
Reason of review
Pricing issue

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article