Buy from acrylicbirdcages.com

acrylicbirdcages.com is great! I ordered a cage and then after I received it, I ordered two more because they can stack. I had a minor problem at first with instructions, as I always do I called Eric at the shop, 877-388-**** and he helped me figure it out. I received all that I ordered and think the cages are great. I don't know why a nut-job would post any other type of complaint. The cages are great. I would suggest anyone interested in buying a cage to just call the shop with questions. The cages work!

My acrylic bird cage is great. You can't beat www.acrylicbirdcages.com for quality and price.

ID
Roseburg, Oregon

Do not buy bird cages from acrylicbirdcages.com

I have had a terrible time getting a completed order from acrylicbirdcages.com. While the cage is turning out fine in the end, it has been a nightmare to say the least. I was told that instructions would come with the unit but instead the instructions had only a distant relationship to the cage that was shipped. It came with the wrong top, missing screws, no bottom, no fan that was an original selling feature for us, and a damaged lucite side panel. The builder did not answer any phone calls and ignored email messages answering an occasional one with a fragmented sentence.

these other two commenters are plants. ignore them. I've heard nothing but bad things about this site.

I have an acrylic bird cage from www.acrylicbirdcages.com and I put it together without instructions! It was that easy!! And my bird loves it.

#232007

this complainer is a nut job. he says the cage is not complete but turns out fine.

a fan isn't order but he complains that it isn't there.

I just got my cage and had to wait 4 weeks and it was worth it! the instructions were right on!

#1892088
@PissedConsumer232007

Hello, I am considering purchasing an acrylic cage for my goffin's cockatoo and one for my blue and gold macaw. I was wondering if they minimize sound.

Thank you in advance for your time.

Suzanne G. suzannegarber71@***.net

View more comments (3)
ID
Boston, Massachusetts

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article