map-marker Saint Petersburg, Florida

AC Installed

Lineset leaked. ACREE said they would not replace by opening the walls. They just could not be bothered. This is a big issue for condo owners.
map-marker Sarasota, Florida

Run do not go here

RThey tell you what you want to hear and then do not follow thru with what was offered run do not go here

User's recommendation: Run do not go here

Paul G Cvu

Verified Reviewer
| map-marker Clearwater, Florida

Unprofessional Business Practices

Unfortunately, I have no choice but to leave a negative review for this company as they are clearly fraudulent in their practices and I feel that it is important that those that may utilize them are forewarned. The tech arrived on time and was pleasant with myself and my family.

He proceeded to test our compressor, and although I had stated that with my limited knowledge of HVAC, that it was the capacitor, he retorted that it was most certainly not. After multiple tests, he stated that the compressor had gone bad, needed to be replaced and was beyond repair. After a few phone calls to his office, he came back with estimates for a new compressor that were 30-40% higher than local competitors. He then attempted to us on a new system (also far higher than local competitors).

We told him that we were unable to afford it at this time and we spent a sleepless night in a very warm home. The next day we contacted another local company who came out and fixed the compressor by replacingwait for itthe capacitorfor a total of $167.50 (far better than the $4300 we were quoted for a new compressor).

We will be filing a complaint with the BBB as well. This is a shameful and unprofessional method of doing business.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Dishonest practices

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Avoid at all costs

map-marker Sun City Center, Florida

Plumbing and AC work.

On more than one occasion, this company has charged for repairs or testing that has to be conducted before they can actually fix the problem. Called once for a clogged pipe. They ran a camera in the pipes first. Charged me $600.00 and wanted to replace $3000.00 of pipe. Pipe still wasn't fixed. AC maintenance was a joke. Always something broke, blown or damaged. Won't go into each visit and outcome. But always cost something before they could do the diagnosis. Even when we told them what wasn't working. $$$ spent and still not working! Nothing is REALLY getting fixed.

User's recommendation: Beware, these companies get you thinking that being a Member has real benefits. Just makes them easy money. They don't really care.

Hope T Evy

Stay away - slimy company

I got totally ripped off by this horrific company. They swindled me out of almost $12,000 for a system that I didn't even need. It should have cost me about $5,000. They should rot in *** Avoid this company at all costs!
Loss:
Cons:
  • Several ac techs told me the system acree installed is awful
  • I overpaid by thousands
  • He sold me a low quality system for almost 12000
Reason of review:
Poor customer service

Preferred solution: Price reduction

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article