Cancellation

I Jack Pacheco need to cancel my reservation #159833 from October 19th to October 27th 2021, Due to high break out of the Delta Viruses. Contact established by phone 407-326-**** an this E-mail on August 5th 2021 from I Jack Pacheco to whom it may concern.

User's recommendation: Very easy ran into no issues;-).

ID

Verified Reviewer

To inform owners of vacation homes in Orlando abouth ACO Vacation Homes LLC company

ACO Vacation Homes LLC was renting and management company of my house in Orlando. They delivered my house with some items broken and some missing. Their only response was daily wear and tear. I made an agreement with ACO Vacation Homes company to rent my house in April 2018 and ended the agreement on January 10, 2020. After the date I announced that I would end the deal, there were breaks, damages and losses in my home. The resulting fracture, disappearance or damage were caused to suffer a loss by not collected from the guests who damaged. Damages in my house are; Living room broken couch Living room broken Marble of coffee table living room broken dinning chair Vacuum cleaner is broken 2 of outdoor chairs are missing Door mat is missing Dress hangers of all 8 rooms are missing toilet paper holder is missing Bad condition of outdoor dining table, looks like never cleaned Grill has a lot of wear and tear, looks like never cleaned Damaged pool sliding screen door Sliding door curtain has some marks entrance floor The toilet is clogged shower curtain has missing hooks. Shower light is not working Missing knifes in the cutlery set Whiskey glasses are missing wine glasses are missing Champagne glasses are missing Beer glasses are missing I of the towels is missing Poll towels are missing.

User's recommendation: Owners of ACO Vacation Homes properties in Orlando - Beware of your home items.

ID
Istanbul, Istanbul

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article