They also took my money

I ordered a pump pen and nibs. They charged my account. Two weeks later they did not reply by email, facebook, or phone. I did not get my pens. I would not advise doing business with them.
ID
Service
Ackerman Pens Shipping Service
Reason of review
Order processing issue

Ackerman Pens took my Money

I purchased a pump nib pen from Ackerman pens and never received the pen! I have yet to this day received even a reply to my nice voicemails or emails. I will never buy anything from them and I would advise everyone to stay away untill they fix their company. Their website gives a false impression that they will deliver a good product and customer service wich is not the case. I have reported them to the BBB and Ackerman won't even respond to them. They have sent them letters and a month and no show. There are other complaints and currently Ackerman Pens has a rating from the BBB of an "F".
#1205069

Please give us your name and we will check our records. ackpens@***.com

#1205067

Please give us your name and we will check our records. ackpens@***.com

Same thing happened to me. This guy is either a flake or a crook.

@PissedConsumer707244

Sorry about that. He doesn't seem to be a fake but a good crook.

He exists and does make and send some pens but has a clever clean website that doesn't show his unprofessional ways. He claims he does this part time and is just so busy all the while he personally created his website to project a fully committed business that is just waiting to send out products as soon as anyone purchases.

They are so quick and ready to take artists money but its another story what happens behind that website and clever product. He should just keep it a hobby until he gets a system going but he chooses to deceive through his website.

#1205070
@PissedConsumer707244

Please give us your name and contact information and we will check our records. Or contact me directly.

ackpens@***.com

Our records show that we gave Mac Garcia, aka Mac7stef, a full refund on the first order he placed and mentions above. Mac placed a second order on 10/13, a few weeks after he posted the message above, received the pens, and seems to like them.

For my part, until recently I did everything with the pens, from building them to shipping them, and I wasn't as timely as I should have been. That's a common problem when you try to turn a hobby into a business.

If you want more information, please write me directly at charles@***.com.

Ackerman Pens

@PissedConsumer441036

If your turning a hobby into a business don't collect or steal any money until your equipped or ready to deliver what your website says you will. Stop lying through your website. Keep it a hobby until you have a professional system set up and don't just let your system create itself as you let down customers in the time of your "trial and error" phase.

View more comments (6)
ID
Farmington, Michigan

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article