I love aci

I bought a magazine from a young female ,so she can win a trip to Hawaii .I received my magazines in the mail about 3months later. I would love helping out another kid that works for atlantic circulation inc. I don't understand how everyone is making a bad name for the whole intire company and all of the kids. You could of just so happened helped out the bad apple when all of the kids are sincere.if you have two dogs and one pees on the carpet are you going to punish both of them? I wouldn't mind helping out every young adult with there contest
ID
Myrtle Creek, Oregon

Travel Expert Talks

How to Travel Safely During the Pandemic

Apr 2, 2021

Do you plan a trip? Uncover top travel tips during the pandemic. In this video interview, Latifah Al-Hazza, a co-founder of Femscape Sojourns and a travel journalist, explains how to safely book a trip online, how to avoid unexpected situations during travel, and what to do if your trip was canceled.

Latifah Al-Hazza
Latifah Al-Hazza

Latifah Al-Hazza is a travel expert who visited over 50 countries. She is also a co-founder of Women's Travel Company and an Emmy Award-Winning travel journalist.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article