Won't accept coupon

Today, Oct 12, 2014, I made my first (and probably last) visit to ACE QUICK LUBE 10 Work Pkwy Uniontown, PA 15401. As a first time customer, I had no idea that I was to pull around and wait to be told to drive into the shop. There were no signs to let anyone know this. After standing inside for at least five minutes of being ignored, I discovered what the procedure was. After I got in, I handed the service adviser my $5 Pennzoil coupon. He later called me to the window and advised me they couldn't accept it because they aren't Pennzoil. I explained that I had verified on your coupon website that they were listed as a shop I could use it. They stii refused to take it. You either need to be sure the locations you list do take your coupons or remove them from your list. By the way, there are bright yellow Pennzoil signs all over this place. Thank you, David Crumrine PO Box 504 Fredericktown, PA 15333 724-880-**** davelc32@***.com PS:My name won't be in their records because I discovered they butchered my name so bad.
ID
Uniontown, Pennsylvania
Preferred solution
Price reduction

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article